Deposit done, now the waiting game....

Flight Doc 66

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra Gt
Congratulations! I’ve been watching all the progress. I have a absolute zero 2022 3.0 premium coming. So I wait, good luck with the whip!

LateBraker5

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Congratulations! I’ve been watching all the progress. I have a absolute zero 2022 3.0 premium coming. So I wait, good luck with the whip!
Are you me? LOL I also am waiting for a 2022 absolute zero premium coming in :)

Still waiting for the car to get to the dealer, it's on the rail transport from Long Beach port to Seattle. When did you order yours?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5

Still waiting for the car to get to the dealer, it's on the rail transport from Long Beach port to Seattle. When did you order yours?
And I thought I got the last brand new 2022 in the US 😲 Mine was at MRSP so I ain’t complaining.… but still. Hang in there. It’s so worth it!

LateBraker5

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
And I thought I got the last brand new 2022 in the US 😲 Mine was at MRSP so I ain’t complaining.… but still. Hang in there. It’s so worth it!
I feel like the east coast deliveries happen much faster than the west coast. My car was built in early June and it’s been 4 months and counting for transit. Maybe it’s always been like this and I’ve never been waiting in anticipation for a car before.

zgucci

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' AT Absolute Zero
I feel like the east coast deliveries happen much faster than the west coast. My car was built in early June and it’s been 4 months and counting for transit. Maybe it’s always been like this and I’ve never been waiting in anticipation for a car before.
I'm also waiting for an absolute zero 2022 to be delivered to a dealership in Kansas City... It's been stateside since mid august and been on hold since 8/27... Haven't received any updates since then :/ Also at MSRP, but feel pretty foolish when they have a 2023 supposedly being delivered in November...

BottomGear

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT, C43, A4, Jeep TJ
Got the word yesterday that my A91-MT is finally off open campaign and is in transit arriving today!

Sal Rod

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT SE
Guys!! i know im late to the party,but does anyone know a dealer doing msrp and taking deposits????? Im located in Los Angeles,ca. I dont mind the long wait or traveling out of state,i just want my name on wait list with a deposit in place. Please help!

OP
OP
RyanA90

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
Guys!! i know im late to the party,but does anyone know a dealer doing msrp and taking deposits????? Im located in Los Angeles,ca. I dont mind the long wait or traveling out of state,i just want my name on wait list with a deposit in place. Please help!
Good luck with MSRP in Ca, unless you want a 2022 and older...

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
Are you only looking for 2023 / manual? I know of a '22 auto thats msrp

Flight Doc 66

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra Gt
Got the word yesterday that my A91-MT is finally off open campaign and is in transit arriving today!
Congratulations, it’s a great feeling to know it’s moving in the system. Post pics when it arrives.
Cheers!

Flight Doc 66

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra Gt

I ordered mine in late August. Initially the dealer could not give me any information on the location of the car. My build date was July 4th 2021.