about to pull the trigger, nonrefundable deposit

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Is this dealer 1 or dealer 2? May is conservative? They can build to order? May would be early/if you're lucky if they could get one built this month, then shipped out, then through the usual waiting time at the port then maybe you'd get one in May.
You can't get Toyota's built to order lol.
Sponsored

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
who sniped me up in new york?

this is the email i wake up to
1707183816945.png

" Yes, I left you a VM about 30 mins ago or so. And yes, we can go over details over email if that's easier for you! That Supra specifically got sold late last night unfortunately, however, we do have the ability to Order one for you! With that, what specifically would you be looking for in the Supra? Colors, Transmission, Features, etc.? Also, a timeframe for a car like this would be sometime in May, being on the Conservative Side. "
Build to order does not exist with Toyota, he is lying. He may be able to trade his supra allocation to another dealers supra allocation for what you want specifically.

The reason i say that is the "May" timeline is how my current VIN allocation is leaning. its 3/24-5/8 delivery official from toyota. So he is giving you an already set allocation timeline which is good. But its not up to them on spec/color/transmission. He would have to trade for that or get lucky with what you wanted