Deposit done, now the waiting game....

eddoug

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 WRX
Saturday update - no change processing complete still estimated for Monday. Dealer said they will likely update nothing until Monday and we will talk then.

Will share as soon as I hear something - very likely all of our 10/15 port arrival cars finish processing around the same time.
Is Newark the only port for 10/15 batch? My dealer said maybe Maine.

Supradon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜23 Supra A91-MT
Is Newark the only port for 10/15 batch? My dealer said maybe Maine.
Depends which region your dealer is in. I donā€™t work for Toyota but it would seem odd (to me) to port in Maine AND Newark.

Thereā€™s another dealer I was working with in the southeast, which was receiving their supras via the port in Florida.

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT

DermDoc

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2023 Toyota Supra
Dying inside waiting but seeing everyone else's ride continues to get me pumped!
Currently 2nd on a waiting list - anyone who has been 2nd on a waiting list have insight as to how long this might take? šŸ˜… I know our crystal balls are cloudy but need some positivity up in here!

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
Well, I'm first on the waiting list at my dealer... technically I'm the only one on the list, so that is not much of a thing.

I put my deposit down in mid July and was told a month ago to expect to get my allocation perhaps by December with delivery in January or February.

Another dealer in my area is getting in two blue 2023 autos soon-ish, but I'm not interested in blue or an auto. A few still have 2022's on their lots with heavy markups they aren't budging on.

DermDoc

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Well, I'm first on the waiting list at my dealer... technically I'm the only one on the list, so that is not much of a thing.

I put my deposit down in mid July and was told a month ago to expect to get my allocation perhaps by December with delivery in January or February.

Another dealer in my area is getting in two blue 2023 autos soon-ish, but I'm not interested in blue or an auto. A few still have 2022's on their lots with heavy markups they aren't budging on.

hopefully sooner rather than later for you! Also - I'm looking for a blue 2023 - do you know if the dealer expecting them is selling at MSRP?If so would love to get some more details. The waitlist I'm currently on is an msrp only dealership

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
hopefully sooner rather than later for you! Also - I'm looking for a blue 2023 - do you know if the dealer expecting them is selling at MSRP?If so would love to get some more details. The waitlist I'm currently on is an msrp only dealership
I'm not sure I didn't call them, but the dealer who has them coming in is Lou Fusz Toyota in Saint Louis. Their website shows a regular and a prem 3.0 auto in stratosphere as well as a A91-MT:

https://www.fusztoyota.com/new-vehicles/gr-supra/

DermDoc

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Supradon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜23 Supra A91-MT
Update for the 10/15 crew. I got an estimated delivery date of 10/31-11/6 šŸ˜Ž
Excellent information. Congrats!!!! As of 7:20 last night, mine had not updated yet - but this has me hopeful that Iā€™ll see the same status update when I check in this morning.

where is your dealer located?

almost forgotā€¦
#10/15 crew for life

2c3a8ccf-2045-4c07-bcce-e7dd48295d00-gif.gif

tub54500

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT
Excellent information. Congrats!!!! As of 7:20 last night, mine had not updated yet - but this has me hopeful that Iā€™ll see the same status update when I check in this morning.

where is your dealer located?

almost forgotā€¦
#10/15 crew for life

2c3a8ccf-2045-4c07-bcce-e7dd48295d00-gif.gif
Mine is located in Philly šŸ˜ƒ

Supradon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜23 Supra A91-MT
Mine is located in Philly šŸ˜ƒ
Okay - closer than I am - dealer is in MD - but should be part of the same distribution spree IMO.
Congrats again - hope to join that status soon.

EDIT 10:40AM:
Delivery ETA received of 11/1-11/7 however it hasnā€™t been picked up by the truck yet.
274156A1-9496-4984-8CFC-DA039592745C.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: