Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
Finally off QC Hold and at the port since 9/29!!!! Next question is:

1. How long does port processing take?
2. After port processing, how long does it take to get on a truck?
3. Once on the tuck, I'm assuming a few days to get to the dealership?

1665168736863.png

Last edited:

Romin91

First Name
Romin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A91-MT, 13 Sonata SE 2.4
Mine got to the MD dealer today. guess they are delivering to mid Atlantic at the moment.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Finally off QC Hold and at the port since 9/29!!!! Next question is:

1. How long does port processing take?
2. After port processing, how long does it take to get on a truck?
3. Once on the tuck, I'm assuming a few days to get to the dealership?

1665168736863.png
I bought two of these bad boys and hate to say it varied greatly for me. One was earlier than the dates expected (on that screen) when I bought in April of 2022. The other was delayed as f#*k in August 2022.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
Judging by some of the recent posts, it seems people are seeing their cars arrive towards the beginning of the delivery range rather than the end of the range. It seems things are moving pretty quick

LateBraker5

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Judging by some of the recent posts, it seems people are seeing their cars arrive towards the beginning of the delivery range rather than the end of the range. It seems things are moving pretty quick
Unless you’re like me, still waiting after a 2 month delay 😬

LateBraker5

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
i wouldnt even wish that on my enemies :( hopefully you'll get yours soon!
Thanks! Just trying to be patient. Although my wife is getting annoyed at the pile of parts accumulating in the garage for a car I don’t have. Just got a Blitz front strut bar from RHDJAPAN to add to the list of things to do!

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
Thanks! Just trying to be patient. Although my wife is getting annoyed at the pile of parts accumulating in the garage for a car I don’t have. Just got a Blitz front strut bar from RHDJAPAN to add to the list of things to do!
I somehow restricted myself to a function werk catless dp, but im still looking around for intake + charge pipe lol

zgucci

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' AT Absolute Zero
Unless you’re like me, still waiting after a 2 month delay 😬

I was like you, my car has been on hold at port since 8/26.. Finally decided to start looking for dealers with 23's coming in and found one with a 23 coming in 10/11-10/18 so secured that one instead.. I felt too silly buying a 22 after 23's were being delivered especially since there are some updates with the model year.

kevinsnoodlehouse

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra Premium MT Stratosphere Blue
I was like you, my car has been on hold at port since 8/26.. Finally decided to start looking for dealers with 23's coming in and found one with a 23 coming in 10/11-10/18 so secured that one instead.. I felt too silly buying a 22 after 23's were being delivered especially since there are some updates with the model year.
Is it an A91?

LateBraker5

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
I hear you, though my car was released from hold a while back. Got an update from the sales guy, says my car is on a train somewhere in Oregon, scheduled to make it onto the truck today / tomorrow. So maybe another week to delivery?

zgucci

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' AT Absolute Zero
I hear you, though my car was released from hold a while back. Got an update from the sales guy, says my car is on a train somewhere in Oregon, scheduled to make it onto the truck today / tomorrow. So maybe another week to delivery?

That's nice you at least have an updated delivery date. I was hit with "no updates this week" every Friday and couldn't take it one more time lol. I'm hoping to have it within the next 10 days, but after the last couple of months, I won't hold my breath :rolleyes:

pikalacola101

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2022
Guys!! i know im late to the party,but does anyone know a dealer doing msrp and taking deposits????? Im located in Los Angeles,ca. I dont mind the long wait or traveling out of state,i just want my name on wait list with a deposit in place. Please help!
I know of a few dealers that are willing to sell at msrp I can give you their contact info
Sponsored