Dinan Exhaust 3.0

i3igpete

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0L 8AT
Agree 100%. I don't know why folks rarely record exhausts from inside the cabin, considering that's how you're going to hear them 99% of the time
Sponsored

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜20 M4 CS, ā€˜24 GR Supra 45th LE
that's kind of disappointing how loud it is with comfort mode. hopefully some of you guys can get some in-cabin recording so we can get an idea of how loud it compares when you're driving.

Definitely has an aftermarket downpipe. I have the Dinan catback on my F82 CS w/ Active Autowerke Equal Length Midpipes which delete the secondary cats and I can say with certainty that my CS is definitely significantly quieter with the valves closed.

BananaBoi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium MT
Iā€™ve been eyeing the Dinan exhaust! Any update from our Socal friends? Iā€™m in Norcal but am down there quite often.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Iā€™m going to run for president and my entire platform will be banishing people who talk about how great their new exhaust is, without posting clips, to a sinking island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Sound clips when??!
I'll be your running mate, and those who post an exhaust video with intros, music, excessive talking, their ugly mug in frame, or longer than two minutes runtime, will be promptly sent to the Gulags. They'll be forced to build infrastructure to charge electric cars, since they clearly enjoy the sound of everything else over internal combustion harmonies. Solve multiple problems at once.

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
Anybody running this with a stock downpipe that can drop some sound clips?

The1DoubleN

First Name
Benn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulence Grey
I installed this yesterday, only other mod is an MST V2 intake. The exhaust sounds phenomenal, highly recommended. Sorry no, I won't be recording and posting clips, just buy the damn thing, the Dinan promo video does it justice in terms of previewing the sound.

CFactor

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
I installed this yesterday, only other mod is an MST V2 intake. The exhaust sounds phenomenal, highly recommended. Sorry no, I won't be recording and posting clips, just buy the damn thing, the Dinan promo video does it justice in terms of previewing the sound.
Can you post some vids?? ;) (had to)