Dinan_Engineering

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dinancars.com
Car(s)
GR Supra 2.0, 2x GR Supra 3.0's and countless BMWs
Each Dinan upgrade has a point value associated with it. Springs ≈ 2, exhaust ≈ 3, etc. Get 10 total, you have a Dinan badge worthy car. Mattered more for the BMW scene
What Quinn said. You can get the general jist of it all HERE if your interested. If you drill down from there there is the application form, etc as well. Dinan point values for each product can be found on the product page under the "specs" section. Should be noted that not everything carries a point value -- if its maintenance, cosmetic, etc. it most likely does not have a point value associated with it.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Everything installed! It's rainy out so will get on the road soon enough! These were taken in a not so well lit garage, but the s23 ultra did some night action magic to the pics.. lol
20230512_204852.jpg
20230512_205047.jpg
20230512_205056.jpg
I might have to get the engine cover now also😅

Jofro6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti Q50, 2023 Supra 6MT
Just ordered my intake and inlet pipe, can't wait.
These will be my first mods on my 2023.

Feldro

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra Premium A90 MT
I need a sound clip, I think this is the intake I want.
I don't have a sound clip yet, but I have the intake and turbo inlet. You can still hear the turbo noises, but I swapped from the MSTv2 intake and inlet piping, and the MST is a bit louder for sure.

JDG520

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
I don't have a sound clip yet, but I have the intake and turbo inlet. You can still hear the turbo noises, but I swapped from the MSTv2 intake and inlet piping, and the MST is a bit louder for sure.
Definitely don’t care if it’s the loudest, the build quality looks outstanding on this and price point is decent

Feldro

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra Premium A90 MT
Definitely don’t care if it’s the loudest, the build quality looks outstanding on this and price point is decent
Then I would say you will love the quality of the Dinan intake. I was very impressed myself. The fitment is spot on. It even takes use of the factory air duct, as it has an opening for it.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Then I would say you will love the quality of the Dinan intake. I was very impressed myself. The fitment is spot on. It even takes use of the factory air duct, as it has an opening for it.
I designed it specifically to fit into the factory duct!

WSUPRA

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition
Technically, yes. If you meet the 10 point threshold you can submit for a badge. That said, we have experimented with the badge on our dev cars but I don't think we have universally loved where we have mounted any of them so there is no reccommended placement. The supra logo being centered and the small GR badge on the right make it kind of natural to be on the opposing side but its so disparate from the Supra logo (and size of the GR logo) it just always looks a bit funny. Even when we remove the GR logo it looks heavy/busy on the one side so we have kind of thrown up our hands and are leaving placement to the market.
Do you have any pics of what it would look like with the Dinan badge?

S2k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
IMG_2887.jpeg
IMG_2888.jpeg

Installed mine today!!! Looks great, fit perfect, IAT’s are a lot closer to ambient temps, and sounds really good not armaspeed loud but turbo sounds are still very noticeable. Waiting for Dinan to have a sale for the engine cover :)
Can anyone tell me the width of the Dinan strut brace please.

I am going to buy the intake, but just want to check my Blitz strut brace isn’t too wide to fit in the cut out in the CF lid.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Can anyone tell me the width of the Dinan strut brace please.

I am going to buy the intake, but just want to check my Blitz strut brace isn’t too wide to fit in the cut out in the CF lid.
Blitz will fit just fine. The dinan braces are thicker and more solid (a little heavier but better quality) as they are made of solid billet aluminum unlike the blitz. I just didn't like the hardware that came with the struts (same goes for the blitz brace hardware) with the locking nut compared to the OE bolts that just thread in. I'm gonna dip the OE bolts in black oxide to match the brace soon besides that I love it and can't wait to order the carbon engine cover!

The intake and inlet pipe are top notch tho! Zero fitment issues, looks beautiful, and sounds really good. Not the loudest intake on the market but still very audible and my IAT'S are drastically closer to ambient temps now which is my priority running E50.
Sponsored