Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
For the DIY oil changers... These two make it so easy w/ no mess and no digging the drain bolt out of a pan of hot oil... Just remove it and drop it on the pad... Crack the fill cap and filter housing before draining... Once drained, button up below and when back up top, the filter comes out with no mess whatsoever...
https://www.amazon.com/.../ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04...
https://www.amazon.com/.../ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04...

11.jpg
Forget the catch pan and pad, I want those quick jacks. ?

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
This has been the best thread I've visited all month. Assuming you bought the 2.5ton - the 3.5ton would cover my other two vehicles but I'm so much less likely to climb under those I'm not sure it's worth it. The rails are 71" on the 3.5ton version vs. 70" on the 2.5ton. Still looks like there's plenty of space between the F/R tires of the Supra to accommodate the extra 1" length.

OP
OP
KellyJoe

KellyJoe

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
This has been the best thread I've visited all month. Assuming you bought the 2.5ton - the 3.5ton would cover my other two vehicles but I'm so much less likely to climb under those I'm not sure it's worth it. The rails are 71" on the 3.5ton version vs. 70" on the 2.5ton. Still looks like there's plenty of space between the F/R tires of the Supra to accommodate the extra 1" length.
Yeah just the regular BL-5000SLX here but there is plenty of room for the extra inch.

Ivan27

First Name
Constantine
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2018 4Runner Limited
How did the assembly go with those Quick jacks, and can you leave them on floor scooted in and drive the Supra over them, and then slide them out to jack up? Costco also has them, I'm thinking.:hmm:

OP
OP
KellyJoe

KellyJoe

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
How did the assembly go with those Quick jacks, and can you leave them on floor scooted in and drive the Supra over them, and then slide them out to jack up? Costco also has them, I'm thinking.:hmm:
Assembly was a piece of cake with good instructions. You do have to fill the reservoir with some hydraulic fluid as they don't get shipped with any. O'Reilly premium ATF fluid works just fine.. I did have a leaking bleed screw at one of the cylinders they had to replace but otherwise an easy process. :thumbsup: You can place 'em together on the floor and drive over them every day as they also come with a handle that you can reach in with to pull 'em out... I opted for the hangars as my son plays on his skateboard occasionally in the garage.... If you go this route, let the weight of the jacks rest on the floor and just let the hooks keep 'em up against the wall.... They're heavy!! Never mind my Sharpie markings on the yellow label.... At the time I thought I might need a reminder for which side they went to... The lock bar determines it as they need face out... ? ?

14.jpg

OP
OP
KellyJoe

KellyJoe

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Hanging them is a no go, I b 67 and watch what I'm lifting. Plus my wife would b yelling at me---
-->:rant:
Totally understand. :thumbsup: I may go this floor route eventually too. One more thing... Open the fill cap vent on the reservoir before setting up / pumping them up.. You will collapse the plastic reservoir but once is ok.... ? I know... Was in too much of a hurry...

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
BTW, it comes in 3 boxes. before you start assembling it, get the fluid, bicycle pump, & Schrader valve tool. one of mine came loose and the other was completely missing. looks like "common" problem but once you have it, it's awesome. time to time, home depot (online only) has sale as well as 6 month 0% financing.
Sponsored