KellyJoe

KellyJoe

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
BTW, it comes in 3 boxes. before you start assembling it, get the fluid, bicycle pump, & Schrader valve tool. one of mine came loose and the other was completely missing. looks like "common" problem but once you have it, it's awesome. time to time, home depot (online only) has sale as well as 6 month 0% financing.
They're on sale now for those interested... Link above. :thumbsup: I don't remember needing a schrader valve tool though and any air compressor will work.
Sponsored

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Also, spend just a little more and get the 7000 version. That way you can use them on every vehicle you have with the exception of some of the REALLY big trucks. I've now used my 7000 model for the Supra oil change, my DD Malibu oil and ATF change, and oil changes and front and rear brakes on my Daughter's F-150. The wife's F-150 will be next when it's time for an oil change. The only thing needed for the trucks is the truck and SUV extender kit. Check around on Home Depot for a bundle sale from time to time. I can't recall the exact price but I got a bundle with the 7000 quickjacks, wall hangers and the truck extenders for something like $1400 maybe?? I do remember the bundle was around $100 less than QuickJacks wanted for just the jacks.

And they are awesome!

OP
OP
KellyJoe

KellyJoe

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Going back to the OP though... Those two items make DIY changes so easy. :thumbsup: The wire on the pan supports the pad perfectly.. :thumbsup:

Ivan27

First Name
Constantine
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2018 4Runner Limited

ShakaDaKine

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 TG 3.0
Any of you guys with the QJ using jack pad adapters, rather than just using the included rubber blocks?

antonio88x

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium (mine), 2018 CX-5 GT (wife's)
Silly question, but the 5000 lb lift capacity, is that for each jack, or for the pair?