jprescot

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hey guys,
I got bootmod3 but I have to unlock my DME, bootmod3 said that they’ll do it for me if I ship it to them. With that being said I’m planning on removing my DME myself from my 2020 supra, seems pretty easy. This might be a dumb question but I want to make sure I don’t break my car since this is my first time I’m shipping out a DME! When they unlock it and I plug the DME back in will I be able to start my car normally or would I have to flash the car first? Also is it safe to ship a DME? Have you guys done it before to get it bench flashed?
Sponsored

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Hey guys,
I got bootmod3 but I have to unlock my DME, bootmod3 said that they’ll do it for me if I ship it to them. With that being said I’m planning on removing my DME myself from my 2020 supra, seems pretty easy. This might be a dumb question but I want to make sure I don’t break my car since this is my first time I’m shipping out a DME! When they unlock it and I plug the DME back in will I be able to start my car normally or would I have to flash the car first? Also is it safe to ship a DME? Have you guys done it before to get it bench flashed?
Yes, plug it back in and youre ready to ride.

Yes, perfectly safe to ship it. Super common. We do multiple every single day for customers.

Enjoy it!