Drive Train Malfunction

Karamk5

First Name
Essa
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5 Supra
Ive driven my supra for 14000 miles and I got a drive train malfunction twice. Ib both scenarios I was cruising and the speed was 90-95 miles. I would say that I stayed on that speed for 5-10 minutes in BOTH SCENARIOS and then got the alert. The first time I turned off the car then on and the alert was gone, but this time it stayed on. Note: first time it happened the car was stock now its on bolt ons and tune.
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Ive driven my supra for 14000 miles and I got a drive train malfunction twice. Ib both scenarios I was cruising and the speed was 90-95 miles. I would say that I stayed on that speed for 5-10 minutes in BOTH SCENARIOS and then got the alert. The first time I turned off the car then on and the alert was gone, but this time it stayed on. Note: first time it happened the car was stock now its on bolt ons and tune.
Well, what's the code brother. We can't do anything until you give us the code.

OP
OP

Karamk5

First Name
Essa
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5 Supra
This is really weird… I just turned it back on and it disappeared lol

OP
OP

Karamk5

First Name
Essa
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5 Supra
When I said the car was stock i meant not tuned it had a ftp charge pipe, armaspeed intake, and catback exhaust. I just did some research and there is another guy with the same issue with an ftp charge pipe and an armaspeed intake which I find interesting

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
When I said the car was stock i meant not tuned it had a ftp charge pipe, armaspeed intake, and catback exhaust. I just did some research and there is another guy with the same issue with an ftp charge pipe and an armaspeed intake which I find interesting
Boost leak.

Cheap the charge pipe couple. Make sure the chargepipe is seated properly. Make sure you didn’t @Jrob it and properly transferred both gaskets/o-rings.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Am I the only one who thinks stock = Actually fucking stock. FFS.

OP
OP

Karamk5

First Name
Essa
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5 Supra
Boost leak.

Cheap the charge pipe couple. Make sure the chargepipe is seated properly. Make sure you didn’t @Jrob it and properly transferred both gaskets/o-rings.
Thanks will try that!

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Having bolt ons doesn't make it stock then... changing any part will add different variables that will cause issues. In your case probably a loose clamp.

SupraYYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0
Hey, sorry to hear about your drive-train malfunction. Car troubles can be a real pain! Reminds me of the time my old clunker kept stalling on me during rush hour traffic – talk about stressful!
Hah, your LLM forgot to include your link spam in this auto-generated post, you spamming asshole.
Sponsored