Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 Ascent Touring
Orange is the color I use for all my stuff. Can we make requests? LOL Otherwise, I say it's awesome. Will it be detachable to wash? Or easy to replace with spares? I work on my cars a lot and may or may not have trouble remembering to wash my hands before touching stuff.
yes I can make it literally any color that you want. I even sourced some M stripes material 😂

I am finishing the internal design up today and I will keep that in mind while I do so. Not something I considered to begin with so thank you for the input
Sponsored

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
yes I can make it literally any color that you want. I even sourced some M stripes material 😂

I am finishing the internal design up today and I will keep that in mind while I do so. Not something I considered to begin with so thank you for the input
No problem. I'm just really familiar with what happens to non-black colored items that get touched a lot LOL.
And yeah. I'm down for orange.

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Strap length is good, 180 degrees lateral pull function, solid and deliberate feel, ready for the next step 😍🥵

I'll post a pre-order thread

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Xproplayer

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra White
Expanding on your trunk switch to have the "Foot waving" method

A supra focused trash can / small storage area, lots of people buy that one net that ends up hanging between the seats but I don't like the look personally

A trunk "divider" to hide things, @Andrew4Supra had something made by a local upholstery shop but they aren't interested in doing more (it seems)

Some USB cabling paired with a right angle adapter or something to make a better location for USBs w/ Media

A centering piece for the wireless charger / cell booster piece (I removed that plastic piece above the charger and I Imagine this product would be better if that was the case)

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Because it's incredibly consistent for street and track applications. It doesn't heat soak anywhere near as easily an a2w setup, and letting off the throttle allows for cooling that doesn't happen on A2W.

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Because it's incredibly consistent for street and track applications. It doesn't heat soak anywhere near as easily an a2w setup, and letting off the throttle allows for cooling that doesn't happen on A2W.
I'll disagree with every bit of that about the cooling and heat soak as well as consistency. You'd also be adding a mile of piping and a retrofit solution to get rid of the heat xchgr and coolant stuff.

if you can convince me the juice is worth the squeeze and not just for scene points I'll do it
Sponsored