Driveway Labs - Product development!

Kashbringer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0
I'd be interested in sleek methanol tank/pump mount for the trunk. Something that could utilize the small void on the left of the trunk (directly across from the fuse box) and not on top of the removable floor. My 2.0 with the tech package has the secondary battery so sadly the current engine compartment brackets are out of the question.
Sponsored

Renegadmelons

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0
Strap length is good, 180 degrees lateral pull function, solid and deliberate feel, ready for the next step 😍🥵

I'll post a pre-order thread

This actually makes me curious if you can make a functional strap or handle that can be used for the person in the passenger seat to brace themselves with instead of the door latch. I know my partner always complains that there's no handle for her to hold onto in the car.

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 Ascent Touring
This actually makes me curious if you can make a functional strap or handle that can be used for the person in the passenger seat to brace themselves with instead of the door latch. I know my partner always complains that there's no handle for her to hold onto in the car.
bet

Xproplayer

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra White
Front camera, or a mod to make it so the front parking sensors can detect small curbs. I hate creeping into parking spots worrying I'm going to literally crash the bumper into a concrete stopper.

Xproplayer

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra White
If you could 3d scan the wireless charger area and create a parametized CAD file so people can input their phone dimensions then 3d print, that'd be gold.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Front camera, or a mod to make it so the front parking sensors can detect small curbs. I hate creeping into parking spots worrying I'm going to literally crash the bumper into a concrete stopper.
I have a car that is lower and even harder to guess than the Supra. It's a nightmare to park. I end up looking like a jerk, 3 feet from the curb. 😂

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
I have a car that is lower and even harder to guess than the Supra. It's a nightmare to park. I end up looking like a jerk, 3 feet from the curb. 😂
Who cares if you are 3 feet off. You probably still don't stick out as much as someone who can't park an suv or a full size truck.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Who cares if you are 3 feet off. You probably still don't stick out as much as someone who can't park an suv or a full size truck.
LOL. I do the same with my MX5 and I’m still a car length shorter than the no. 1 vehicles out there in USA = monster trucks and SUVs. But that still doesn’t stop my wife or daughter running over the dadgum thing 😖

FuzzyRev85

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
If nobody mentioned it yet, an obvious one is a proper fitting, OEM-looking filler piece for the exhaust tip cutout(s), for us single-exit enthusiasts.

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
yeah I'm not gonna touch the OE sensors man, messing on the DME unlock project has cured any desire to mod the OE systems like that, im sorry.

Msoupe

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0, Civic Hatch, C10 Pickup
  • Sport Mode button on Steering Wheel
Added button on the steering wheel that functions the same as the sport mode button on the center console. For me, I'm typically in sport mode, but an easily accessible steering wheel button for "quiet" mode when I see a cop is what I'm after.​
  • Traction Control Off at Start up
A module that can be wired in to the traction control button to emulate pressing and holding the TC button for a specific amount of time at start up, effectively turning off traction control automatically. I had a module from Beastronix for my FR-S that did exactly this. This was before he came out with the OBD versions that did pedal dance and ABS.​

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
  • Sport Mode button on Steering Wheel
Added button on the steering wheel that functions the same as the sport mode button on the center console. For me, I'm typically in sport mode, but an easily accessible steering wheel button for "quiet" mode when I see a cop is what I'm after.​
  • Traction Control Off at Start up
A module that can be wired in to the traction control button to emulate pressing and holding the TC button for a specific amount of time at start up, effectively turning off traction control automatically. I had a module from Beastronix for my FR-S that did exactly this. This was before he came out with the OBD versions that did pedal dance and ABS.​
beast's module put the 86 into test mode by automating the pedal dance, TCL is different and I wouldn't do something that automatically disables a safety feature. The TCL is easy to turn off in our car with a simple press and hold.

if I had Elon money for the ensuing law suits I'd do all kinds of stuff

I am planning some steering column area stuff so I'll look at the sport button idea

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If nobody mentioned it yet, an obvious one is a proper fitting, OEM-looking filler piece for the exhaust tip cutout(s), for us single-exit enthusiasts.
already working it

Msoupe

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0, Civic Hatch, C10 Pickup
beast's module put the 86 into test mode by automating the pedal dance, TCL is different and I wouldn't do something that automatically disables a safety feature. The TCL is easy to turn off in our car with a simple press and hold.

if I had Elon money for the ensuing law suits I'd do all kinds of stuff

I am planning some steering column area stuff so I'll look at the sport button idea
Early on Beastronix had a simple black box that hardwired directly into the TC button. It didn't do pedal dance but semi-off traction control. It was great since you didn't have to press and hold the TC button every time you start your car. Great when you are rushing and getting ready for an autocross run. The button still functioned normally if you wanted to turn TC back on.
Sponsored

Last edited: