Driveway Labs - Product development!

mgiulia2

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra, Honda Civic
I would kill to have anything displayed in the dash. It’s an annoying large blank screen unless one of your doors is open. It clearly is a high quality screen that can be programmed, just do not have the skill to even attempt to mess with it. Whether it’s engine/oil temps, turn by turn directions with the nav, apple car play info, literally anything. I know there is hidden diagnostic info that can be shown there through a pain in the ass process that reverts back once you turn off the car, so that’s just not worth doing every time you get in. This may never be possible or may just be a thing toyota updated in a future model year but I’d pay to have functionality where there is none at the moment!
Sponsored

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I would kill to have anything displayed in the dash. It’s an annoying large blank screen unless one of your doors is open. It clearly is a high quality screen that can be programmed, just do not have the skill to even attempt to mess with it. Whether it’s engine/oil temps, turn by turn directions with the nav, apple car play info, literally anything. I know there is hidden diagnostic info that can be shown there through a pain in the ass process that reverts back once you turn off the car, so that’s just not worth doing every time you get in. This may never be possible or may just be a thing toyota updated in a future model year but I’d pay to have functionality where there is none at the moment!
If you turn your HUD off, all of the radio shit moves to that screen, so it's not entirely wasted. But yes, would be nice to have some alternate uses or additional information displayed there.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Air-to-air intercooling.

ARAKNID

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 prem. Supra Ford F-150 Jeep Gr Cherokee
Water/meth injection system designed specifically for the Supra to fit in that engine bay.

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 Ascent Touring
Water/meth injection system designed specifically for the Supra to fit in that engine bay.
you mean something aesthetically pleasing?

ARAKNID

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 prem. Supra Ford F-150 Jeep Gr Cherokee
I don't really care what it looks like under the hood, as long I can close the hood with no exterior appearance changes. It's . . . already there?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
- If you mean with Reflex Integration-- This is available.
- If you mean a drop-in throttle body plate-- This is available.
- If you mean a drop-in tank bracket-- This is available.
- If you mean direct port-- This is available.
- If you mean a mount of a controller designed to fit in the Supra-- this is available.

What are you looking for that we don't already have?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Lemmy

First Name
Emran
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
A hack that lets you display more information on the HUD. I want temps, oil level, RPMS... fucking anything useful besides my speed
+1 for this, I was really disappointed that the Supra instrument cluster is so plain, Would love to have boost psi, Oil level/temp etc

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I think the csf manifold looks better personally but they're 6 of 1 half dozen of the other ❤
CSF Manifold is trash though. That's why all the big players moved to EOS. IATs are just way to high with other manufactures. Botti's camp is moving as well, now.

OP
OP
Carl - Driveway Labs

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CSF Manifold is trash though. That's why all the big players moved to EOS. IATs are just way to high with other manufactures. Botti's camp is moving as well, now.
not from what I've done with it on a road course. Maybe the drag guys are seeing better for what they want it for.

if you only last a few seconds, I guess you can do what you want?
Sponsored