black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
how do you change it to see oil level?
Open the Ecutek app and connect to the car. in the Dashboard app you will need to create a dashboard with the parameters you want. Its under "Engine Oil Level" I did this the other day and had to look back at the screen shots to get the exact parameter.. There are hundreds of them available.

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Open the Ecutek app and connect to the car. in the Dashboard app you will need to create a dashboard with the parameters you want. Its under "Engine Oil Level" I did this the other day and had to look back at the screen shots to get the exact parameter.. There are hundreds of them available.
thanks. I found out. Did you change any other available settings? Mine reads at 104mm without starting the car. Iā€™ll have to test it again after running it for a while

OP
OP
Loco38SUP

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
thanks. I found out. Did you change any other available settings? Mine reads at 104mm without starting the car. Iā€™ll have to test it again after running it for a while
Just keep in mind that the car measures the oil level at 1100 rpm so expect your reading to go down as the oil is circulated through the engine.

-RJM

Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
For you guys that think your 2021 doesnā€™t pop as much as a 2020. Just enable AK47 mode ratatatah. ?

-RJM

D6FFC858-FF03-4F9C-9342-D8606679C469.jpeg
How exactly do you activate this page?
It doesn't show on my app whenever I connect it to the car ?

OP
OP
Loco38SUP

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How exactly do you activate this page?
It doesn't show on my app whenever I connect it to the car ?
It has to be setup by your tuner. It will be associated to your ROM file. Once its setup that screen will appear for you.

-RJM

3rdGearEvo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV, 2003 Evo VIII
Anyone here mess with RRFFs (racerom feature files)? I have the Racerom patch on my rom but donā€™t have access to any special features within ProEcu

OP
OP
Loco38SUP

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anyone here mess with RRFFs (racerom feature files)? I have the Racerom patch on my rom but donā€™t have access to any special features within ProEcu
I think these are restricted by the Tuner. There is a lot of different features to manipulate in there. I could see someone screwing up their tune in there if they donā€™t what theyā€™re doing.

-RJM

3rdGearEvo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV, 2003 Evo VIII
I think these are restricted by the Tuner. There is a lot of different features to manipulate in there. I could see someone screwing up their tune in there if they donā€™t what theyā€™re doing.

-RJM
I agree. Someone can easily screw up their tune or even worse, their ECU if they mess with the wrong coding. Fortunately the Ecutek website is very informative when it comes to adding and removing special features. Plus I have experience with coding and tuning from previous vehicles(Evoscan, Ecuflash). But I believe theyā€™re locked by the tuner like you said. Not 100% though
Sponsored