Euro Performance Center Femto DME Unlock Journey to Finland Live

ArmenLS1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Type R
What are you guys expecting power wise from stage 2 BM3 OTS on 93 and then on E30/40?
Everywhere i've searched suggested 420 - 460whp on Stage 2 OTS map on 93 and a DP. BM3 recently updated the OTS maps with some cam and valve timing adjustments. Could be an increase to whp numbers. I doubt anyone has recently dynos their car since Aug 23 when the maps were updated.

OldHead-MKV-Owner

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22' Supra, 95' 300ZX SMZ, 22' F150 Limited
Right now I'm on a JB4 with full bolt-ons
440/456 on E15. Tuner said that was essentially 93. I'm hoping to see north of 460/500 on a E30-40. On E50 I'd like to see 475/520.
I'll be running BM3s flex fuel kit when it finally arrives. Until then I can track my E content using the Fuel-it kit currently installed.

230505 Supra Dyno Numbers - First JB4 Tune.jpg

What are you guys expecting power wise from stage 2 BM3 OTS on 93 and then on E30/40?

ArmenLS1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Type R
Right now I'm on a JB4 with full bolt-ons
440/456 on E15. Tuner said that was essentially 93. I'm hoping to see north of 460/500 on a E30-40. On E50 I'd like to see 475/520.
I'll be running BM3s flex fuel kit when it finally arrives. Until then I can track my E content using the Fuel-it kit currently installed.

230505 Supra Dyno Numbers - First JB4 Tune.jpg
Any 1/4 times to share with that setup?

OldHead-MKV-Owner

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I wish. Just order a da
Any 1/4 times to share with that setup?
Unfortunately, I do not. I did just order one. Since I had my DME cloned, I could technically reinstall my stock unit and do some pulls once it comes in. I say that but as soon as I get home, I know I'm gonna throw that clone in there and get busy with setting up BM3.

My DME's have officially been delivered. I live in Maryland and EPC is in VA... so short delivery distance.

MSport

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra
I wish. Just order a da

Unfortunately, I do not. I did just order one. Since I had my DME cloned, I could technically reinstall my stock unit and do some pulls once it comes in. I say that but as soon as I get home, I know I'm gonna throw that clone in there and get busy with setting up BM3.

My DME's have officially been delivered. I live in Maryland and EPC is in VA... so short delivery distance.
Mine has shipped. I’m in NE TN. UPS says they’ll update delivery time As soon as possible but Shop says it’ll show up at 6:15 tonight. I’m expecting it tomorrow lol

OP
OP
a90fresh

a90fresh

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90 3.0 Premium
Mine has shipped. I’m in NE TN. UPS says they’ll update delivery time As soon as possible but Shop says it’ll show up at 6:15 tonight. I’m expecting it tomorrow lol

9/2/2023 @ 2:31 PM CST
Confirmed @MSport, we're officially @ UPS 🚛 Store 😊
Wondering 🤔 if UPS does Next Day Air on Saturdays?

1693596885007.png
1693597186317.png

ArmenLS1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Type R
@a90fresh
For you there's a chance UPS will still deliver it on Saturday since it's staying within the states. It depends on the service they use for their prepaid labels. Report back once it's installed and tuned! :)

OldHead-MKV-Owner

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey fellas. Like i mentioned above, i received my DME earlier today. Was able to get BM3 installed. HUGE thanks to Louaye from EPC. Dude is a champ. Walked me through the whole process via text and phone. That's customer service.

First time BM3 user. Was able to download and test a few maps. I wish I would have just done this instead of doing the JB4 first. I'll be sell that here soon lol.

Hope you all have as smooth process as I did.

ArmenLS1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Type R
Hey fellas. Like i mentioned above, i received my DME earlier today. Was able to get BM3 installed. HUGE thanks to Louaye from EPC. Dude is a champ. Walked me through the whole process via text and phone. That's customer service.

First time BM3 user. Was able to download and test a few maps. I wish I would have just done this instead of doing the JB4 first. I'll be sell that here soon lol.

How does it compare to JB4 and what map did you end up using it?

MSport

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra

How did you get ahold of him?

btw my shipping tracker just said out for delivery for today so if that helps you other guys.

Last edited:

devnull

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra 3.0 premium, 2021 Tesla M3P
Got my dme installed today and the car fired up. Haven’t flashed it yet though as I want to make sure I have the right settings I want before that.
Sponsored