Eventuri Intake Review

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
It definitely is on the pricey side but given that it has documented power improvements, I'm pretty happy with it. I imagine AMS's solution will likely provide similar power gains once it becomes available.
honestly, I think what would really help tremendously is more informative videos of the POV cabin intake sounds and from outside the car. From the videos I seen, you donā€™t hear anything. But if they are crazy sounding, it might win a lot over
Sponsored

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
In terms of power gains, I feel that it is substantially better than its competitors but most people seem to like the MST intake better due to its induction sounds and price point. If this intake was at 800.00, I think I would buy it, even though that price would still be too expensive for an intake.
This..... for +/- 20whp with a tune, itā€™s not worth $1,300. AMS should be releasing something similar soon, hopefully for a more reasonable price. I want an Eventuri pretty bad, but I canā€™t justify that cost for such little gains.

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
This..... for +/- 20whp with a tune, itā€™s not worth $1,300. AMS should be releasing something similar soon, hopefully for a more reasonable price. I want an Eventuri pretty bad, but I canā€™t justify that cost for such little gains.
Seems like everyone is giving us BMW pricing forgetting we have the Toyota badge.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Seems like everyone is giving us BMW pricing forgetting we have the Toyota badge.
All Eventuri intakes are expensive, not just their BMW products.
They do offer high-quality carbon fiber and filters.

If you want a cheaper option, we offer Burger Tuning, AFE Power, BMC, CTS, MST & K&N
https://x-ph.com/toyota-supra/

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I really do want it! Donā€™t get me wrong but I wonder how much I would have to spend if the Carbon starts peeling... Iā€™ve heard the reviews of issues with the factory coating peeling from the heat.

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
I really do want it! Donā€™t get me wrong but I wonder how much I would have to spend if the Carbon starts peeling... Iā€™ve heard the reviews of issues with the factory coating peeling from the heat.
Hit up @Waferz as Iā€™m pretty sure he does paint. He likely could ballpark it for you.

It shouldnā€™t be a concern for what they are charging for the intake, and if it is, shame on them.

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
I donā€™t personally have any experience with under hood carbon parts, but I can give my thoughts on it. I usually put clear on any carbon pieces I buy before I even put them on the car, but it is not because of heat, it is because of UV rays.

I may be wrong but I donā€™t think underhood temps would give you much issues, but If for some reason the resin started to peel or crack it would need to be sanded and smoothed and then more resin applied, sanded and smoothed, sometimes repeat, and then clear. It would likely cost as much as buying the part a second time. Again, I donā€™t really see it ever happening from underhood temps.

For the cost, Eventuri might be giving a lifetime warranty on the carbon or something, not sure. You can always check with them directly and ask about their process and warranty.

Searchneverend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Camaro, Camry, Corolla, Accord, Z350, Alfa Romeo 4C
I have to agree with everyone here from the price point view. It looks awesome and I keep waiting for the price to come down but there's no way I can justify $1300-$1400 for an intake. Even the engine cover at $800+ is a stretch.

KingTai

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'm curious as to how much can you hear the turbo spool with the Eventuri intake in the interior.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
You better find a lexan hood then. That way you can show it off more than 1% of the time.

God, now Iā€™m wondering what a lexan hood cost. Carbon almost seems cheap.
:D

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
I'm curious as to how much can you hear the turbo spool with the Eventuri intake in the interior.
Yeah no videos provided

I went ahead with MST

Didn't want to spend 1.3K and hear no difference in sound (Main reason for me having an intake)

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Yeah no videos provided

I went ahead with MST

Didn't want to spend 1.3K and hear no difference in sound (Main reason for me having an intake)
Hella loud from the Kies Motorsports video. I want it but god damn I donā€™t know why I feel like Ill regret not getting eventuri. But at the same time, I feel like Iā€™ll regret it getting that other way around too.
Sponsored