FLtrackdays

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
There is no one stop shop TBH. But going to pile onto the Speed Industry love here. I've had nothing but good experiences so far.

(oh and shout out to 1fastsupra the home of Jesse Dabears for your JB4 custom map needs)
Yeah if I ever get a downpipe and need a tune, will definitely use Jesse!!!! Heard tons of great things about him across all the threads :thumbsup:
Sponsored

saik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Tungsten
Yeah if I ever get a downpipe and need a tune, will definitely use Jesse!!!! Heard tons of great things about him across all the threads :thumbsup:
For sure, the legend is real. By the 3rd adjustment I thought my car was running good, but it wasn't enough for Jesse, and he tweaked it one more time. I just completed a full track day at Sonoma and the car was running excellent. Highly recommended for sure

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I'm your local one stop one man operation! can get everything, at the lowest prices with the quickest response!

OP
OP
FLtrackdays

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I'm your local one stop one man operation! can get everything, at the lowest prices with the quickest response!
Dang man! For some reasons I checked out your site (maybe a thread) and thought you sold only exterior mods. It was quite extensive but all aesthetic stuff. I will definitely go local for all my needs for now on and use a Supra brotha any day!!!! Thanks for letting me know @NitroYellowMKV

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT

badwolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Dang man! For some reasons I checked out your site (maybe a thread) and thought you sold only exterior mods. It was quite extensive but all aesthetic stuff. I will definitely go local for all my needs for now on and use a Supra brotha any day!!!! Thanks for letting me know @NitroYellowMKV
Stupid question I know but how do i find your site @NitroYellowMKV ?

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT

badwolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Sites being built, but shoot me a message can get you anything you need
Got it - I'm still thinking about what I want to do next - As soon as I figure it out will let you know. Was looking at the Titan CF Engine cover and possibly the CF steering wheel trim....

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Got it - I'm still thinking about what I want to do next - As soon as I figure it out will let you know. Was looking at the Titan CF Engine cover and possibly the CF steering wheel trim....
steering wheels are my forte :)

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
Sites being built, but shoot me a message can get you anything you need
Yo- how much for a 5'4" blonde wife? Preferably under 150lbs, employed, no kids, and doesn't think 'we' need to sell my bikes, cars and guitars for a downpayment on a studio apartment 2 hours from the beach in Cali closer to her mother?

Ballpark

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Yo- how much for a 5'4" blonde wife? Preferably under 150lbs, employed, no kids, and doesn't think 'we' need to sell my bikes, cars and guitars for a downpayment on a studio apartment 2 hours from the beach in Cali closer to her mother?

Ballpark
$69,420