Sponsored

Final/Track/Lightweight EVO Front Bumper Aero Flaps Part Numbers

LukeK_GT

Member
First Name
Luke
Joined
Jul 22, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Location
Sydney Australia
Car(s)
2026 GR Supra Track Edition, 2019 Mazda MX-5 30 AE, 2015 Holden Astra GTC
Hi Brains Trust

Can someone confirm the part numbers for the front bumper aero flaps as fitted to Final Edition/Track Edition/Lightweight EVO 2025 and 2026 Supra's.

I have damaged both of mine on track with 275/35/19's rubbing the inner edge of them. The part that should make it better for track gives you extra clearance issues on track!

I have called one on my local Toyota dealers and the part seems to be a bit vague in the catalogue.
A silly, scary price of just over $2000 AUD for both sides was quoted over the phone.
Will go in to confirm with them it is the correct part in the future as I need to get some service items anyway for a few other cars.

From what they told me it seems the part numbers may be.
RHS: 52702-WAA01
LHS: 52703-WAA01

Found this online, but cannot find any pictures associated to the part number to confirm.
Molding Sub Assembly F 52702-WAA01 | OEM Parts Online
Molding Sub Assembly F 52703-WAA01 | OEM Parts Online

And here is my lovely rubbed LHS flap.
1791348645601-8j.webp
Sponsored

 

i3igpete

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 16, 2022
Threads
49
Messages
1,332
Reaction score
1,627
Location
Chicago
Car(s)
2023 3.0L 8AT
Interesting, it looks like other websites have a picture of it, but they also dont have any hits when you try and search 52704-waa01. The price of 52702/3 seems high to me, considering the giant fender liner is only like 60 bucks, so I'm guessing it's something else we're not seeing in this picture

1000038859.webp
 

rwense

Well-Known Member
Silver Sponsor
First Name
Evan
Joined
Dec 10, 2021
Threads
46
Messages
785
Reaction score
1,277
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Car(s)
21 Nitro Yellow A90 Supra, 10 Honda Fit Sport 5spd
Hi Brains Trust

Can someone confirm the part numbers for the front bumper aero flaps as fitted to Final Edition/Track Edition/Lightweight EVO 2025 and 2026 Supra's.

I have damaged both of mine on track with 275/35/19's rubbing the inner edge of them. The part that should make it better for track gives you extra clearance issues on track!

I have called one on my local Toyota dealers and the part seems to be a bit vague in the catalogue.
A silly, scary price of just over $2000 AUD for both sides was quoted over the phone.
Will go in to confirm with them it is the correct part in the future as I need to get some service items anyway for a few other cars.

From what they told me it seems the part numbers may be.
RHS: 52702-WAA01
LHS: 52703-WAA01

Found this online, but cannot find any pictures associated to the part number to confirm.
Molding Sub Assembly F 52702-WAA01 | OEM Parts Online
Molding Sub Assembly F 52703-WAA01 | OEM Parts Online

And here is my lovely rubbed LHS flap.
1791348645601-8j.webp
If you're able to provide measurements and pictures for the parts (thickness, mounting points, etc) I have no doubt it can print a reproduction quite easily. Feel free to DM me if you'd like 🙂
 

razorlab

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bryan
Joined
Oct 2, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
17,223
Location
NY
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Interesting, it looks like other websites have a picture of it, but they also dont have any hits when you try and search 52704-waa01. The price of 52702/3 seems high to me, considering the giant fender liner is only like 60 bucks, so I'm guessing it's something else we're not seeing in this picture
You would be surprised. The little stick-on fender "flares" on the ZTK package for the M240i are like $2,000, unpainted.
 

Kenn

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
77
Reaction score
107
Location
MD
Car(s)
'21 GR Supra, '19 Audi S5 SB, '04 Toyota Sequoia
If you're able to provide measurements and pictures for the parts (thickness, mounting points, etc) I have no doubt it can print a reproduction quite easily. Feel free to DM me if you'd like 🙂
Lmk when you have it available on your site! :hide:
 
OP
OP

LukeK_GT

Member
First Name
Luke
Joined
Jul 22, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Location
Sydney Australia
Car(s)
2026 GR Supra Track Edition, 2019 Mazda MX-5 30 AE, 2015 Holden Astra GTC
Interesting, it looks like other websites have a picture of it, but they also dont have any hits when you try and search 52704-waa01. The price of 52702/3 seems high to me, considering the giant fender liner is only like 60 bucks, so I'm guessing it's something else we're not seeing in this picture

1000038859.webp

That is definetly the correct part numbers.
I did drop into my most local dealer here in Australia to confirm.
Those two parts are just over $1000 AUD each!!!

I think I will explore other options at that price.
This will be more so for returning the car to better condition when I go to sell in the future. Not for now.
Will contact Amaya regarding the part and see what they come up with.

I actually have not destroyed them yet. The left side is more rubbed than the right as I ran a clockwise track that has a right hand heavily cambered corner that you brake into. Essentially have worn through the upper inner edge of the left one and started touching the guard liner behind it. Just touched the right one a few times as there was only 4 off camber left corners in the whole track.

I'm already maxxed out camber wise at 3.2 degrees with Millway Camber plates. That is spring nearing the strut tower ribbing. Not camber plate limit.
Have H&R springs which are way to low up front but OEM springs will still bottom out the same amount os a non issue.
THe problem is the 275/35/19 on 19x10 OEM up front with 12mm spacers to clear the strut inner.
I also have 10mm spacers but could not fit them with thi setup so they are on the rear ATM.

My HKS springs arrived this week, so I will be swapping the wheel spacers on the front from 12mm to 10mm which may just be enough to stop future rubbing as it is really that close and with the bit of seff clearing already done it may not rub again.


On the plus side the OEM Filter and Sump washer was only $25.50 AUD.
 

rwense

Well-Known Member
Silver Sponsor
First Name
Evan
Joined
Dec 10, 2021
Threads
46
Messages
785
Reaction score
1,277
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Car(s)
21 Nitro Yellow A90 Supra, 10 Honda Fit Sport 5spd
That is definetly the correct part numbers.
I did drop into my most local dealer here in Australia to confirm.
Those two parts are just over $1000 AUD each!!!

I think I will explore other options at that price.
This will be more so for returning the car to better condition when I go to sell in the future. Not for now.
Will contact Amaya regarding the part and see what they come up with.

I actually have not destroyed them yet. The left side is more rubbed than the right as I ran a clockwise track that has a right hand heavily cambered corner that you brake into. Essentially have worn through the upper inner edge of the left one and started touching the guard liner behind it. Just touched the right one a few times as there was only 4 off camber left corners in the whole track.

I'm already maxxed out camber wise at 3.2 degrees with Millway Camber plates. That is spring nearing the strut tower ribbing. Not camber plate limit.
Have H&R springs which are way to low up front but OEM springs will still bottom out the same amount os a non issue.
THe problem is the 275/35/19 on 19x10 OEM up front with 12mm spacers to clear the strut inner.
I also have 10mm spacers but could not fit them with thi setup so they are on the rear ATM.

My HKS springs arrived this week, so I will be swapping the wheel spacers on the front from 12mm to 10mm which may just be enough to stop future rubbing as it is really that close and with the bit of seff clearing already done it may not rub again.


On the plus side the OEM Filter and Sump washer was only $25.50 AUD.
Like I mentioned, I'm more than happy to make you a set if you can get a 3d scan or proper measurements/pictures.

Or, I would be up for paying for shipping if you would like to send one my way. I can make a set and return the original + replacements.
Sponsored

 
 








Top