For those of you that are LOWERED with a FRONT LIP...

Lonestar_Nomad

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 GR Supra Premium MT
It’s part of the game. Just know ahead of time there are places you won’t be able to take the car. I will add tho, Josh @Meraki Autoworks recommended a product called SLIPLO from Amazon and it really is fantastic. I was pretty skeptical at first but it’s worth its weight in gold for the protection it provides. I only wish they sold it in a single unbroken strip, instead of a bunch of precut ones. It’s saved my Seibon lip numerous times.
Sponsored

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I've seen lots of these things trashed on nice cars, and I've damaged front bumpers myself. That's why I don't plan on adding one to my new Supra. Spoiler, diffuser, side skirts, yes, but no front lip.
Depending on what diffuser you go with, it can scrape just as bad/often a front lip.

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
OP
OP
quikslipper

quikslipper

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Prius Prime, Wrangler
Definitely an option and a good one at that. Any possibility to have carbon fiber in the future? I have carbon fiber diffuser setup and want to even it out a bit for the front at least.

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
Definitely an option and a good one at that. Any possibility to have carbon fiber in the future? I have carbon fiber diffuser setup and want to even it out a bit for the front at least.
we don’t work with carbon fiber, this was designed to match the factory satin black pieces. You could always put carbon PPF on it though.

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
What kind of cf diffuser you rocking?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
How do you guys manage to get around these California highways, driveways, streets?
Same thing in FloRida. Driveway inclines are pretty big for a flat State. Homes & businesses are built up for washout. Angle in & out 👍

DisMahhhlon

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra
Still waiting on delivery for mine, but I plan on getting a CF lip. My main concern is getting into parking lots/driveways. Just found out about Stanceparts air cups for springs/coilovers. Basically lifts your car 1-2 inches while not affecting ride quality when they're not active.

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
we don’t work with carbon fiber, this was designed to match the factory satin black pieces. You could always put carbon PPF on it though.
This is what I had done to my side skirts when clear PPF was applied elsewhere. All PPF is made by STEK.

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
...But it doesn't. Your parts are matte and the OEM are satin. Super apparent it doesn't match in your photos.

Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 11.06.40 PM.png
It was an unpainted sample piece in that photo. The production pieces match.

6349f49bc1602bc3992a3f5aaddae012.jpeg

f27b6aebc0f33aa518ee2f20822c1a16.jpeg

cf9228c49ad029c43f610c6bb951c5a5.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: