First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Jeddah looks like it could be fun:
1616170125832.png
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...udi-arabian-grand.3DlnO9gJaDmaGJtpWnBLHR.html

It kind of reminds me of Assen, which is, fast, flowing, and hardly straight anywhere...
That might be an issue. Assen is a wonderful motorcycle track, but it sucks for cars. Which is exactly why most car racing is done in Zandvoort. F1 cars can't follow each other with the current aero rules, so a flowing track without straights is just going to end up in a 2 hour parade decided by qualifying.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
That was a nailbiter. I don't think I can take 22 more races like this?

Given Seb's performance, I am also wondering if there is a scenario where Russell is in an Aston Martin seat in 2022...

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
I finally watched the race.. twice.. I was at track all day yesterday and I fell asleep while watching.. - saw beginning and ending... I needed to know what happened in the middle.

As I watch the beginning of the race, I cannot help think that Perez's problem during formation lap costed Red Bull the winning, Fastest lap, & Constructor's point.

- One more lap, Verstapn could've pass Hamilton and 57th lap was replaced by extra formation lap.
- Perez wasn't there to protect fastest lap taken away from Verstapan. He could've even challenge for FL.
- lost of 1st place & Extra point for FL, costed championship point for RB.

doubtless, he performed superbly coming from all the way back, I think it had butterfly effect..

OP
OP
RWhiz

RWhiz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche 911 964, Tacoma, 2021 Absolute Zero Premium
Yuki T scored points in his first race, that’s really impressive!

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Yuki T scored points in his first race, that’s really impressive!
He is fast. Innocent looking chap with rough/dirty mouth.. hope he becomes a bit more humble...
He also used to have "brawl" with mazepin.. kinda expected to see rivalry but his car is way faster and mazepin crashes every session so that's not going to happen.. :D

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Mercedes will continue to claw back time as the season progresses, but Red Bull still look like the favorites going to Imola. I feel like Bahrain has traditionally favored Mercedes and it took a lot of guile and a masterclass by Hamilton to salvage a win by 0.7.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Mercedes will continue to claw back time as the season progresses, but Red Bull still look like the favorites going to Imola. I feel like Bahrain has traditionally favored Mercedes and it took a lot of guile and a masterclass by Hamilton to salvage a win by 0.7.
It took RBR to fuck up the strategy to hand Mercedes the win lol. Max went from 2 seconds in front, to 9 seconds behind because RBR left him out. He had to destroy his tires just to get back to Hamilton, and by the time he got there, they were done.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Collective deep sigh when Max's RBR broke during FP2...

OP
OP
RWhiz

RWhiz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche 911 964, Tacoma, 2021 Absolute Zero Premium
Yes RBR looks strong,

I have no idea how I’m going to get through this weekend!

1618671662900.jpeg
Sponsored