Formula 1 Talk

TYMBOM

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91, Trackhawk, Golf R
Maybe Redbull should have broken the rules and then handed in a BS doctors note 🤷‍♂️. I mean it has worked at least once this season.
Sponsored

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
FP1 will be fun. I'll turn on the Sky commentary, just to hear the whining from Davidson and Crofty. Hill is probably in a padded cell by now on suicide watch :rofl:

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What did Hamilton do to you personally? lol. This hate runs deep.
Bored me for 6 years. Thank God for Rosberg, Button, Verstappen and Russell knocking him down a few pegs.

Mostly I'm just having fun playing Devils Advocate and see the whining and crying ensue.

Back in his McLaren days, I liked Hamilton, before he turned into a crying whining diva c*nt.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Best practice is to just ignore the dude like I do. He doesn't contribute anything to the discussion.

The overall punishment looks like a slap on the wrist, but it seems like the financial size of the transgression is pretty small. Plus RBR didn't really win either championship in 2021, the year that they committed this transgression. The $7M fine is nothing, basically a throwaway penalty. I think we have to see if this 10% reduction actually does anything to their competitiveness in 2023-24. It also makes me wonder what the penalty was going to be before the news leaked and FIA had to backtrack...

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
Another hilarious recap, this guy is too good:

MKVDevo

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Stratosphere Blue Premium 3.0
I watched Schumacher and Hakkinen battle in Spa in the late 90's and early 2000's, and they were loud like you couldn't believe. You'd feel them in your bones as they came by. Going to these stupid ass engines is a travesty.
I miss the old v10 sound

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
My race review no one asked for: Just got back to the hotel from watching the race today. Was here all weekend. Sat at the Turn 15 grandstand, section 21, row 3. Was my first race and a pretty cool experience. One thing I walked away surprised about was how quiet the cars are. Granted, I'm used to watching historic and classic racing live, but I'll be damned if the shit they were blasting over the speakers all weekend between sessions wasn't louder than the cars. Saw some great on-track action and was neat to be there to see Red Bull seal the Constructors Championship and Verstappen tie the most wins in a season record. Not sure I'd go back to COTA, but I'll definitely do another race. Shooting for Baku or Monza next time!
Glad you had a great time and yes they ARE quiet. You can be trackside with no ear protection and be quite alright. If you’ve ever heard the V8s in their day, those were LOUD.

OP
OP
RWhiz

RWhiz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche 911 964, Tacoma, 2021 Absolute Zero Premium
Hopefully have a clean start today and Russell doesn’t take out Lewis or Max.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes lap 30: "they're gonna pit"

Lap 40: "yeah they're gonna pit....."

Lap 50: "aaaaaany minute now......"

Lap 60: "their tires will fall off and you'll catch them...."

Lap 71: "this pitbox could not be reached, please leave a message after the beep"
Sponsored