forum etiquette

Cornholio

First Name
Beavis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Supra Premium
I am amazed at the friendliness of this forum between members. I have been a long time Corvette owner and am a member of the Corvette Forum. That place is so toxic it's disgusting, It's nice to be a part of a civil community here. Maybe it's because there isn't as much traffic but it is nice to be able to collaborate with fellow enthusiasts without being attacked for your opinion.
Sponsored

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
There have been some interesting individuals here, but when the site started getting more traffic the admins/mods made a decision to try to curb toxic behavior and most of the members have been active in staying with that trend over time. Constructive criticism is one thing and you don't want an echo chamber, but when you live just to troll/flame and/or just hate everything then it's time for you to go IMO.

s219

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW X3 M40i, BMW M2 Comp, Ferrari 328
I am amazed at the friendliness of this forum between members. I have been a long time Corvette owner and am a member of the Corvette Forum. That place is so toxic it's disgusting, It's nice to be a part of a civil community here. Maybe it's because there isn't as much traffic but it is nice to be able to collaborate with fellow enthusiasts without being attacked for your opinion.
That's because you joined after the car went on sale. Prior to launch, there were many "is it a BMW or is it a Toyota" debates. Now there isn't a whole lot to argue about -- anyone who sees/drives the car can answer that for themselves.

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Came from a C7 grand sport here so I know what you mean. Iā€™ve also been pretty impressed with the friendliness of the community so far. Hopefully it stays that way once more people start getting the car

veloist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'93 MR2 NA, '20 BRZ tS, '20 Supra LE
Itā€™s pretty calm here right now. I remember when the FR-S/BRZ came out the FT86Club forums exploded with new members and posts but probably because the car was more affordable.

If youā€™re bored I suggest going to supraforums and checking out the A90 section though.

OP
OP

Cornholio

First Name
Beavis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Supra Premium
Yes I have been there and itā€™s just as bad as Corvette Forum. I donā€™t frequent that site any more

Supra Guy

First Name
Frans
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yes itā€™s awesome so far. I came from a VW Golf forum where most are helpful but others like to fight a lot.

KingTai

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Yeah this forum is far less toxic compared to the others. I think we all accept that our Supra is a BMW. Plus surprisingly no toxic people against those who customized their supra. I mean personally for me I could careless what people do to their cars as long as it's not mine. ;)

Toyotawild

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
07 Toyota Tundra supercharged, 03 Acura cls-6
Agreed I like it here.
The supra facebook
Discussions are terrible

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Just stay away from Supraforums :D
Itā€™s pretty calm here right now. I remember when the FR-S/BRZ came out the FT86Club forums exploded with new members and posts but probably because the car was more affordable.

If youā€™re bored I suggest going to supraforums and checking out the A90 section though.
Supraforum is a war zone.. Against the 2020 Supra

KingTai

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Read it last night and damn...never seen anyone hate something so bad. :lol:
Sponsored