Fuses 1-7 ?

Luckymike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
08 Z06, 17 VW Beetle Dune, 11 MV Agusta Brutale 1090 RR, 15 RDX
Have a blown fuse and can't find the location of the these..think they are located near or on the BDC .....where ever that is? Help!!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Luckymike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks for the reply.. Blew a fuse while tapping the mirror....See it's under the carpet below the passenger side fuse box....under a cover....raining here so it's good timing to work on this!!!

jorligan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ferrari 458, McLaren 650S, Porsche GT3, Alfa 4C, Ford Raptor, Porsche Macan, 21 Supra Turbo
How did you get the carpet peeled back to get to this fusebox

OP
OP

Luckymike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I removed the passenger door threshold plate and plastic piece ahead of that by pulling ....held in by plugs and no screws. Pulled the carpet back by brute force..quite impressed by the amount and quality of the insulating foam. There is a protective cover on the BCM that comes off and you have to unclip the closest row of wire connectors to see the fuses....I had blown 2 of them, my fault wrestling with the mirror tap....

jorligan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ferrari 458, McLaren 650S, Porsche GT3, Alfa 4C, Ford Raptor, Porsche Macan, 21 Supra Turbo
Thanks for the update. I was concerned about just pulling on the plastic pieces. I suspect that I have blown the fuse to my OBD2

OP
OP

Luckymike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ya..the side panel on mine broke at the top inside pin area...had to crazy glue it..worked....

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium (Downshift Blue)
Thanks for the update. I was concerned about just pulling on the plastic pieces. I suspect that I have blown the fuse to my OBD2
Interesting. I have been using the obdii with an ethernet cable & bluetooth. The other day, I tried and couldn't gain access. Soooo...I tried the bluetooth adapter and it worked. I had suspected a blown fuse but it couldn't be if the BT adapter works. Screwy.

hanswurst24

First Name
Hendrik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GR Supra 3.0
Hey, what app do you use to get this info?
The data was taken initially from realoem.com back when they had the parts catalog available online (2019).
If you want to get newer data you could either look into the workshop manual or get access to TIS or ISTA.
Sponsored