Get a dashcam my dudes! Only way to explain this BS to the insurance!

topgear422

First Name
Aamir
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Yep, sounds familiar as you witnessed. I got it estimated at Toyota collision center, but I’m not sure if I’m gonna get the work done there. I don’t want to wait on an OEM bumper. They won’t work with any other distributors so I would have to wait. How long did yours take to get repaired? Did they do the PPF?
The guy that helped me out at Toyota was awesome, he ordered the parts while he was going back and forth with my insurance on the supplemental claim. If I remember correctly, it took him about 1-2 weeks to get all the parts, and another week to finish the car. So 3 weeks total, which I'm pretty thankful for, I know I got extremely lucky. He was able to do the PPF too, so that was awesome. He said they've done about 3 Supras so far, so that definitely made me feel better. They also have a lifetime warranty on their body work. I know everyone's situation and circumstances are different, but I feel like if I didn't get it done at a Toyota collision center it would have been a bigger headache down the road.
Sponsored

OP
OP
FnkDrSpok

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
The guy that helped me out at Toyota was awesome, he ordered the parts while he was going back and forth with my insurance on the supplemental claim. If I remember correctly, it took him about 1-2 weeks to get all the parts, and another week to finish the car. So 3 weeks total, which I'm pretty thankful for, I know I got extremely lucky. He was able to do the PPF too, so that was awesome. He said they've done about 3 Supras so far, so that definitely made me feel better. They also have a lifetime warranty on their body work. I know everyone's situation and circumstances are different, but I feel like if I didn't get it done at a Toyota collision center it would have been a bigger headache down the road.
Yeah, you got lucky. They said it’s a back order on front bumpers and I would be number 47th in line.