Get a dashcam my dudes! Only way to explain this BS to the insurance!

OP
OP
FnkDrSpok

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
Good time for a carbon hood too!
Oh you know the thought certainly crossed my mind! I would gladly opt for aftermarket, lighter parts if it was allowable. I’m still tying to see if I can work in a JDM front bumper with the repair shop. 🤞🏽🤞🏽
Sponsored

OP
OP
FnkDrSpok

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
New bumper? I think you need reimbursement for the physical therapy you now need ;) ;) ;)

jokes aside, def annoying, but I'm putting that energy you comes out ahead with some good replacements cause of this. I look forward to seeing your supra in the sick ass "What did you do" thread where I have another Supra to look at and feel inspired to un-stock my car. :D
haha funny you mention that, two cars ago, I was the third car hit in a 3 car accident. Totaled that car and I did physical therapy. I rolled the money from that into this Supra. I financed half of what the car was worth and paid the rest in insurance cash. Insurance companies hate me. Haha

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
New bumper? I think you need reimbursement for the physical therapy you now need ;) ;) ;)

jokes aside, def annoying, but I'm putting that energy you comes out ahead with some good replacements cause of this. I look forward to seeing your supra in the sick ass "What did you do" thread where I have another Supra to look at and feel inspired to un-stock my car. :D
Lmk, i'll help you un-stock that supra real quick.

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Everyday I wonder what I can change :p

One minutes it will be me thinking about stripes, or badges, or wheels. It's been a year now and I'm still at square 1 :p

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Oh you know the thought certainly crossed my mind! I would gladly opt for aftermarket, lighter parts if it was allowable. I’m still tying to see if I can work in a JDM front bumper with the repair shop. 🤞🏽🤞🏽
FYI - you don't have to get your car fixed in any particular way, do it through insurance, or go with any particular shop. It's perfectly acceptable to go to a few different shops, get estimates of what the repair would cost, have the insurance company write you a check for that amount, and then you can do whatever you want with that money. You can even leave the damage as-is and dump that money into the engine, or hookers and blow. It's not illegal, immoral, or anything of the sort, the insurance company is just paying you what it would cost to fix the damage, and then you're free to repair it in the way you see fit.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
That sucks!

I would suggest adding the secondary bmw horn while the cars bumper is off and being replaced.

OP
OP
FnkDrSpok

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
FYI - you don't have to get your car fixed in any particular way, do it through insurance, or go with any particular shop. It's perfectly acceptable to go to a few different shops, get estimates of what the repair would cost, have the insurance company write you a check for that amount, and then you can do whatever you want with that money. You can even leave the damage as-is and dump that money into the engine, or hookers and blow. It's not illegal, immoral, or anything of the sort, the insurance company is just paying you what it would cost to fix the damage, and then you're free to repair it in the way you see fit.
You have given me so many ideas now that I have this perspective. Thank you! I’m going to start shopping estimates tomorrow.