Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Hey Guys!
I have had a lot of people ask, including myself, for initial experiences with different lowering spring setups. My current situation is that I daily drive my supra and I want to choose the lowest springs I can maneuver without scraping. I'm not trying to slam the car but I want the fender gap completely gone. I am not interested in the HKS suspension because I doubt that when I find the right height, I will continue to stay at that setting. I am very interested with RSR SUPER DOWN Springs because of it's equal 1.2 inch drop front and rear. H&R's honestly look good ONLY with 20 inch rims, (unless you like it sticking your car's ass up in the air). Teins are just the same as H&R's where the ratio of front and rear are linear. I am going to be running 265/35 or 275/35 Fronts with 295/35 Rears on 19" rims. The reason I'm asking is to avoid scraping before it happens. I've heard mixed reviews, where some with H&R's scrape while maneuvering at angles across steep entrances and others who've went lower than 1.5 inch drop, daily driving without any damage. Please tell me your experiences!
Sponsored