GT4 RS Spoiler

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
I have looked into them. I like it and have pulled apart the underside of the hatch looking for ways to install backing plates.

fwiw there are two electric/computer boxes on either side just off center

In my case it would have to survive my 90% track duty and i worry about surface/just for looks mods.
Sponsored

404nd2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla MYP | 2020 Supra
Nope, your car your choice. I'd love to have the Supra GT4 wing. Hell how about the entire GT4 aero!

I've looked at the Voltex wing and I'm sure it's real nice. I just don't like how close the uprights are to each other.

Tsuekasa

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium 2018 Wrx Sti Base
Liberty Walk has a Swan neck that I actually like. I don't like how the Voltex mounts. I can't seem to get a price on the Liberty Walk Swan Neck wing though, you may have to buy the whole kit....

Attachments

Meep

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Liberty Walk has a Swan neck that I actually like. I don't like how the Voltex mounts. I can't seem to get a price on the Liberty Walk Swan Neck wing though, you may have to buy the whole kit....
guessing its the GT Wing

1651695910788.png

Tsuekasa

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium 2018 Wrx Sti Base
SHEEEESH. $2500 is justifiable but not 5bands. I know it's Japan and Liberty walk....but i'm good.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Many race cars adapt this type, goose neck / swan neck, mount for improved aero. I'm not an expert to explain exactly how it improves and I'm sure it needs to be precisely designed to make it work right.

as for a look / show, that's each' choice. some will like it, some will hate it, and some will get used to at looking at it to like it. as a personal opinion, I wouldn't have it but that doesn't mean it's wrong in any way. if you like it, and can afford it, go for it.
FWIW uprights disrupt airflow. Most of the work on an airfoil is being done from the bottom, so moving the mount to the top provides a cleaner surface.

They do. It's very tall. The GT4RS wing is a lot lower and the mounts are more outboard. They look dramatically different.
Placement depends on shape of car and shape of wing. Anything on a Porsche will be drastically different than our cars. I haven't researched yet, but I'm sure our wings need to be much taller to catch clean air.
Sponsored