Has anyone else tried the Delicious Tuning Power Plug???

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
100% will have rolling antilag.

Extreme burbles with a straight pipe exhaust is close enough to two step anti lag. Lol
But, flames I honestly just want it for that, melted valves and turbo be damned.

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
But, flames I honestly just want it for that, melted valves and turbo be damned.
We can rig custom maps to make flames happen on map switch. I can find some vidoes of stuff ive done previously with EcuTek. But the anti lag that ecutek is designing is efficent and doesnt typically throw massive fire bals like a stand alone ecu

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
We can rig custom maps to make flames happen on map switch. I can find some vidoes of stuff ive done previously with EcuTek. But the anti lag that ecutek is designing is efficent and doesnt typically throw massive fire bals like a stand alone ecu
Aww. Not -30 retard and like 100% enrichment? I dislike the lack of any functionality on flame tunes. At least with anti-lag, I can claim it's doing something.

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Aww. Not -30 retard and like 100% enrichment? I dislike the lack of any functionality on flame tunes. At least with anti-lag, I can claim it's doing something.
It is doing something .... getting all the attention! :cool::D
Sponsored