Have a look at the Prototype Supra's engine

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
I have read this for Z4 "But don’t worry, you won’t have long to wait as the full specification and engine line-up is being revealed on September 19"
There are a special event on September 19?
Extract from https://www.carkeys.co.uk/news/all-you-need-to-know-about-the-new-bmw-z4
Interesting, there is a "First Edition" that will have a bunch of gadgets for the Z4. I wonder if the MKV Supra will have this as well....like some "Anniversary Edition" or a "Launch Edition."

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
There will be a launch edition; 100% confirmed on the backend
Curious what that will include...any details? I usually try and avoid first two years of production to allow the manufacturer to work out any bugs or defects.

tha7osavage

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
There will be a launch edition; 100% confirmed on the backend
Curious what that will include...any details? I usually try and avoid first two years of production to allow the manufacturer to work out any bugs or defects.
I was wondering the same thing. Is it launch in the literal sense for the Supra’s initial release? Or launch as in a function of the Supra? Haha

mrarm

First Name
Franck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hmmm, the head (near exhaust manifold) still looks different to the supra engine - when viewed from the front, this and the normal B58 have a "step" above the exhaust manifold where the supra engine does not....

Interesting
The engine cover are the same as z4 i40m idem for air flow meter sensor.
Perhaps head cylinders and colector mod
For information the EU spec of b58b30m1 x5
84855869-0188-4635-86F1-4B2841A79607.jpeg

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
I haven't been back to Plano to see the info (friend said he would show me if I drop by), but he did say it wasn't anything really exciting. There's another user on here that has access to the same information, but I don't want to name drop him and he stays pretty low key.

In any case, it's probably some cool little options here and there, especially for people that like collectible stuff, but other than that I'll have research a bit more and get back to you on specifics. I'll ask more about it though.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't been back to Plano to see the info (friend said he would show me if I drop by), but he did say it wasn't anything really exciting. There's another user on here that has access to the same information, but I don't want to name drop him and he stays pretty low key.

In any case, it's probably some cool little options here and there, especially for people that like collectible stuff, but other than that I'll have research a bit more and get back to you on specifics. I'll ask more about it though.
Some nostalgic accessories??:rolleyes:

Some info on colors would be nice....a return of my favorite color QSFX with a black and red (or black and tan) interior would be hard to resist. Damn, I'm already getting excited for no reason...I hate this.:banghead:

Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NISSAN Silvia S15 Spec-R
Any chance we get to see on the GRMN Supra the new S58 in the 450hp version powering the new X3/X4M?

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Any chance we get to see on the GRMN Supra the new S58 in the 450hp version powering the new X3/X4M?
I think it is a solid no considering the time put into breaking down and improving the b58
Sponsored