Heads up display Issue

AK713

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR
Anybody else heads up display magically shift up or moved at all without touching any setting? Either I’m tripping hard or entire thing shifted up a lot where it’s considerably noticeable. I try to change the setting to shift all the way down but it’s still pretty high upon my display.
Sponsored

Goose

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 FRS
I had it happen once. I think I fixed it by turning the car off and on again.

TWiTCHY

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium
Yes, this happened to me yesterday. Was in for a long commute when I started it so I had to set height adjustment to the lowest possible setting to get it back to where it was originally. The next time I started the car, the HUD was at the lowest possible position. Returning the height setting to default placed it in the correct spot. Kind of odd...

geert.bieseman

First Name
Geert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan GT-R R33 ; Toyota Supra MKV
did not happen yet on my Supra.
But on my 3year old Mercedes GLE it happens sometimes.

Just move it back up/down to your preferred setting.
Think it is "normal" that it happens sometimes.

cutsman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Austin Mini (VTEC), 2020 Supra, 2005 Cooper S
Vehicle Showcase
I had this happen to me when I accidentally selected the "Guest" driver mode. I had adjusted the HUD while on that profile, then when I switched back to "Driver 1", the HUD moved.

gdi2290

First Name
PatrickJS
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
this happen to me twice. not sure why

ParsingZero

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium
I have owned my 2020 Supra for 5 days. Heads up display has "rotated" slightly on its own after I had adjusted the positioning/settings manually. I just re-adjusted it and it seems to have stayed put (for now). however, went out at lunch today and the heads up display didn't appear at all. checked settings and it was checked to "on". checked the setting off and back on again to see if that would fix but it did not. after quick lunch, when I started car back up...it displayed again normally. oddly...and maybe connected...apple car play and some random other infotainment system items seemed to be "frozen" when the HUD was not displaying as well. I assume that was all connected somehow.

Dank Sinatra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra
I have owned my 2020 Supra for 5 days. Heads up display has "rotated" slightly on its own after I had adjusted the positioning/settings manually. I just re-adjusted it and it seems to have stayed put (for now). however, went out at lunch today and the heads up display didn't appear at all. checked settings and it was checked to "on". checked the setting off and back on again to see if that would fix but it did not. after quick lunch, when I started car back up...it displayed again normally. oddly...and maybe connected...apple car play and some random other infotainment system items seemed to be "frozen" when the HUD was not displaying as well. I assume that was all connected somehow.
My HUD also just disappeared on my drive home today, tried to toggle on and off in settings like you with no luck. Also turned the car off and on at a stoplight which didn’t do anything. Hoping next time I start it it fixes itself like yours!

Zupraman

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
This has happened to me also, between 200 - 1000 mile mark i've had it occur maybe 3 times. I'm at 2600 miles weeks later and it hasnt happened sense. I'm curious to know more about what it was tbh.

Dank Sinatra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra
Mine came back on today like normal, hope it doesn’t continue to happen. I definitely have gotten use to it so it was weird having to look at the dash lol

unshaven

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra
Mine did this twice so far in the last month since I received my car. First time I thought it got disappeared, turning the car off/on didn't help until it was turned off for an half an hour and it showed up again. That was two weeks ago. Happened again today and realized by luck that it was moved up to the max so I can't see it, so had to bring it down from settings. Now next time I turn on the car, I guess I will have to re-adjust it to the original position. Wonder if it's a software glitch or hardware issue.

Dank Sinatra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra
Mine hasn’t done it since...just park it like normal and when you start it tomorrow it will probably be fixed lol

MikeD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2014 TRD Supercharged Tundra
Anyone have a fix for this issue? HUD just turned off on me randomly.. tried toggling it in the settings, checked my driver profile.. Kind of at a loss.. Might just have to bring it in for service for this combined with the normal door rattle
Sponsored