Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Car(s)
All Things Toyota
Hello, everyone!

We are one of supramkv's newest official sponsors!

First, A little about us...

Discount Tire is America's largest independent wheel and tire retailer. We have over 1,000 locations nationwide and if you don't have a Discount Tire store nearby, the mail order division Discount Tire Direct, is available to help as well. We work very hard to make sure you get the best customer service in the industry and the lowest prices at the bottom line!

There will be three of us messaging here: Don, Doug and I (Matt).

We're excited to be a part of the community and we look forward to having some fun here on the site! If we can help you in any way please let us know - we'll make sure you're taken care of.

We'll see you on the boards!
Sponsored

Vroomin350

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS C7 Corvette
Awesome. I buy a lot of tires from you guys glad to see your here now. Welcome

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Welcome - I've been using Discount Tire for going on 20 years now and I've never had any real complaints.

Will you be running any specials through the forum or is pricing going to be the same as what's available on your site or in the store? I'm planning on swapping out my OEM tires here in the next couple of months and researching options right now.

OP
OP

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Car(s)
All Things Toyota
Thank you @Vroomin350 & @suicidaleggroll for the welcome and long time support of Discount Tire - we greatly appreciate that!

There are no forum member discounts at this time, however that's not to say the members here won't get the one up from time to time. We do our best to provide the lowest out the door price on all the products we offer for everyone, if a competitor has a cheaper advertised out the door price, please let us know - we will not be undersold!

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Awesome to have you guys on here! Spent a healthy amount of coin with you over the last 18 years.

HoosierRN

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
ID.me military discount. Nice :) I need to start looking for some tires.

OP
OP

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Car(s)
All Things Toyota
Awesome to have you guys on here! Spent a healthy amount of coin with you over the last 18 years.
Thank you, we're excited to be part of the community! We appreciate the long time support :cool:

ID.me military discount. Nice :) I need to start looking for some tires.
Thank you for your service! If we may be of any assistance please don't hesitate to send us a PM, we'd love the opportunity to serve you!

OP
OP

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Car(s)
All Things Toyota
Can you guys get your hands on the new Michelin Pilot Sport 5's..? What sizes do you guys offer?
Thank you for calling this out; it's been a while since a Pilot Sport 5 update has come across my desk. Michelin was slated to launch select sizes in the USA this month, however it looks like this may have been pushed back.

I'll dig into this and will report back.

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Welcome! Very cool of you guys to sponsor the group and get involved with the community. If you ever have any questions or need anything please feel free to reach out!

Reactions: zrk

ApexMissingApe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra (sold), BMW M550i, G8 GXP
Welcome! You guys just installed a new set of rear tires for me today. The military discount was a huge plus and I appreciate it!

mmspider

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0L(sold)
Been using discount tire for years and bought a new tires few months ago for my supra (DSW+). But I noticed you guys don`t have a single set of rims for the 2.0L base model :oops:.

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Welcome

Let's see some of those millions in ad dollars for promos on in-stock tires used for us with our tire sizes ?

OP
OP

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Car(s)
All Things Toyota
Welcome! You guys just installed a new set of rear tires for me today. The military discount was a huge plus and I appreciate it!
That's great to hear! Thank you for your service and for choosing Discount Tire - we greatly appreciate it!

Been using discount tire for years and bought a new tires few months ago for my supra (DSW+). But I noticed you guys don`t have a single set of rims for the 2.0L base model :oops:.
We appreciate the long time support @mmspider - thank you!

Yes, we need some work in the MKV wheel department; my apologies! To that end, we are working to expand our wheel options to include offerings from Enkei, BBS, OZ and Sparco which all offer fitments for the MKV. I'll add that we can also special order many additional brands not listed on our website, so if anyone is interested in a wheel model we do not list, please let us know and we'll see what we can do!

Welcome

Let's see some of those millions in ad dollars for promos on in-stock tires used for us with our tire sizes ?
Thank you for the welcome @Deighvid!

I'll be sure to relay the message ;)

Inventory for niche enthusiast products has been challenge over the last year and half, however if we can get our hands on what you need, we'll make sure your taken care of. As mentioned earlier, we have a low price promise and will not be undersold!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.