HKS intake....?

Bflood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
Anyone have info on if/when the HKS charge pipe will be coming out? BOV or not would like to keep mixing and matching parts to a minimum
They're coming out with their own turbo solution as well.. I'm guessing the release dates will be close to one another since an external BOV makes more sense on an aftermarket turbo setup.

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
They're coming out with their own turbo solution as well.. I'm guessing the release dates will be close to one another since an external BOV makes more sense on an aftermarket turbo setup.
very exciting guess I should wait on the pure800 then ?

Bflood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
I have a pure headed my way.. people are making 750+whp with proper gas and tune using pure800.. that's roughly 250 more than I'm putting down currently and this car is already too much for the road lol
I'm sure the HKS will be solid (and expensive) however for the money pure is already maxing out the drivetrain on this car so I'm not sure it'd be worth it.

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
I have a pure headed my way.. people are making 750+whp with proper gas and tune using pure800.. that's roughly 250 more than I'm putting down currently and this car is already too much for the road lol
I'm sure the HKS will be solid (and expensive) however for the money pure is already maxing out the drivetrain on this car so I'm not sure it'd be worth it.
How much were you able to scoop up your pure for ?

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
do you Guys have a rough idea of when we might get our intakes? almost considering buying a mst in the mean time haha
Patience dear, I ditched MST for this and on stock box now

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
One downside is it gets hot real quick so I left box open
Did it increase the turbo noise ? I was thinking maybe just do the ftp charge pipe and intake pipe for now but all the videos I saw the turbo noise was still very low . However I saw with the mst it seemed like a good increase in turbo noise

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Did it increase the turbo noise ? I was thinking maybe just do the ftp charge pipe and intake pipe for now but all the videos I saw the turbo noise was still very low . However I saw with the mst it seemed like a good increase in turbo noise
Yeah turbo noise was loud

With stock intake its very boring

lg2k7

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Speed industry just gave me an update that they are not coming in until November.

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
Speed industry just gave me an update that they are not coming in until November.
dang Longer wait then expected , xtreme power house was super helpful with the delay and offered me a refund . They processed the refund within a day and were extremely helpful with how they handled it . Great guys over there
Sponsored