HKS intake....?

Bflood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
dang Longer wait then expected , xtreme power house was super helpful with the delay and offered me a refund . They processed the refund within a day and were extremely helpful with how they handled it . Great guys over there
Bummer.. going to hold my place for now.. too good of a price to pass up imo.
Sponsored

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
Bummer.. going to hold my place for now.. too good of a price to pass up imo.
Yea they have an amazing price . Final deciding factor for me was the open box setup. After seeing some other members discussions on here about box setups vs the open air setups I decided to go box .

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
Yeah sometimes you just have to wait, some of these type of stores love to sell you things that are A. not in stock and B. not even released yet. I couldn't wait for this so I got the Injen Evo but I'm very curious to see what box or heat shielding it will have.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Yeah sometimes you just have to wait, some of these type of stores love to sell you things that are A. not in stock and B. not even released yet. I couldn't wait for this so I got the Injen Evo but I'm very curious to see what box or heat shielding it will have.
:thumbsup:

Kiwi Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
terminatorproducts.co.nz
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2021 GR Yaris, 2022 GR86
Yeah sometimes you just have to wait, some of these type of stores love to sell you things that are A. not in stock and B. not even released yet.
I have paid for & still waiting for items from Titan since the start of April this year, over 5 months......:(