First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
Just picked up jb4 for my 2.0, haven't been able to really run it yet. Will be running Map 2, waiting on my catless DP but over the weekend when I took it to the track was able to see the power short comings compared to the 3.0.
How long have you been waiting for your downpipe?...seems like itā€™s been taking forever.
Sponsored

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2015 Fiesta ST, 2005 Audi A4b6 2.7
So I've been running it quite a bit now and does feel a bit more kick in the pants. Definitely noticed it spooling to about 22lbs then tapering off to 18.

Been waiting since like late March early April?

MarcosCG

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
So I've been running it quite a bit now and does feel a bit more kick in the pants. Definitely noticed it spooling to about 22lbs then tapering off to 18.

Nice. I mostly just want it to have a little more punch. I know most places say the JB4 is untraceable but Iā€™ve also heard they have a way of knowing about it too? So idk. I might just pick one up.

barasoap

First Name
Niel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT
Nice. I mostly just want it to have a little more punch. I know most places say the JB4 is untraceable but Iā€™ve also heard they have a way of knowing about it too? So idk. I might just pick one up.
I'm running map 4 with E30 and I can definitely feel a difference. If you want a bit more of a punch until the unlock I would definitely go for it. Here was my thread on their forums.

You should definitely post your logs up if you can. There's a couple people interested in the b48 performance in the Supras on there.

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2015 Fiesta ST, 2005 Audi A4b6 2.7
I'm running map 4 with E30 and I can definitely feel a difference. If you want a bit more of a punch until the unlock I would definitely go for it. Here was my thread on their forums.

You should definitely post your logs up if you can. There's a couple people interested in the b48 performance in the Supras on there.
Interesting, yeah, I'll take some when I get a chance.

OP
OP
westtxsupra2.0

westtxsupra2.0

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0
I will be using my 2.0 as daily drive. I'd love it if I can get a bit more hp than stock but don't want to run into any issues with the car, void the warranty, nor strain the engine past its limit. I won't be taking it to the track ever and won't be racing (other then occasional stepping on it on the freeway, etc). I also won't be changing tires nor getting bigger brakes.

Does an aftermarket exhaust / intake add hp or just change the sound? Any thoughts on plug-in tunes?

Any recommendations? Please share if you have link to trusted products for the 2.0. :D

The simple answer to this was JB4 tuner. I purchased it a few weeks ago and have been running mostly on Map 23 with 93 Octane. JB4 definitely gives the extra power I was looking for.

Here's what it looks like installed:

I'd recommend reaching out to the folks at www.burgertuning.com and also getting the bluetooth connector.

Here's my thoughts on the 2.0 with JB4:
Sponsored