My new 2.0 build thread - nitro yellow

Donjazz

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra B48
Yeap, it keeps the car in the upper RPM range longer so your getting the most out of your boost. Also, the shifts are lighting fast.
Sponsored

Bad Karma

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 2.0
Yeap, it keeps the car in the upper RPM range longer so your getting the most out of your boost. Also, the shifts are lighting fast.
Stupid question, but I went to their website -- which map do I purchase for the B48?

Donjazz

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra B48
No prb, its confusing at first....so go down to where it says check support. Then enter your vehicle info: Generation G (2017 - present),Transmission 8 - Speed, Series Toyota, Body Coupe, Model Supra, Select Power 255HP. Click on Search Maps then it will show the results below. Follow that all the way to the right and click on the basket. It will bring you to a screen that says XHP Flash Combo (Flash license + Map). The tranny should already be pre selected "8-Speed (G-Series/Supra). Buy it now etc.

OP
OP
MKVeeeeee

MKVeeeeee

First Name
giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra 2.0
cars at the body shop, getting carbon fenders out of the whole ordeal. Should be back to me in like 2 weeks

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Bro that sucks! Kinda, at least you're upgrading tho right? How's the performance of that 2.0? Do you have Dragy data at all?

OP
OP
MKVeeeeee

MKVeeeeee

First Name
giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra 2.0
i do not have a draggy yet, its on my list. But just from messing around it hits 60 in the low 4's

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
@MKVeeeeee I did a Dragy pull a couple days ago and ran 0-60 in 4.44 sec burning tires the whole way. It was more of a quick burnout, lol...

OP
OP
MKVeeeeee

MKVeeeeee

First Name
giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra 2.0
selling the car in the next few months. All the cusco bits. jb4 and the RK Exhaust are going up for sale if anyone is interested
Sponsored