Not open for further replies.

2.slowmkv

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 2.0 Supra
I'm subscribing to this. I currently have a 2.0 Supra as well, and I'm surprised the after market hasn't done a ton more for the 4cyl. I've heard the same about the heat exchanger being interchangeable but I'm not sure I want to chance it until there's some definitive answers. For now, I'm creeping through the forums and checking out what everyone else is doing with theirs so I can get an idea for what I want to do with mine.

Currently saving up to get charge pipes, JB, Intake, and Catback exhaust. Looking forward to seeing what comes from your build!
Sponsored

2.slowmkv

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 2.0 Supra
Received in some more parts;

- H&R Lowering Springs
- Autotecknic V2 Side Mirror Wind Deflector Set (They're nice, but definitely not worth $135.00 for two little pieces of plastic)

- ShifterZ Raw Aluminum Paddle Shifters (I wanted to try and match the OEM paddles, but I may need to have them powder coated)

6OJJ0f4.jpg

WYvEcLa.jpg

JraVNlo.jpg
I found some 8.99 Amazon plastic pieces after watching a YT Video for the buffetting fix. Super easy 3M adhesive and even upwards of 80mph no buffetting. I've seen wayyy too many people buying some wild stuff for this.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I found some 8.99 Amazon plastic pieces after watching a YT Video for the buffetting fix. Super easy 3M adhesive and even upwards of 80mph no buffetting. I've seen wayyy too many people buying some wild stuff for this.
I had those. They were trash and looked like trash. Eventually one fell off. The buffeting is completely gone with the AWE Foilers. Even at slightly higher speeds than 80, with the amazon shit bag ones didn't see to fix.

For basically no money, Foiler wins in my book.

2.slowmkv

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 2.0 Supra
I had those. They were trash and looked like trash. Eventually one fell off. The buffeting is completely gone with the AWE Foilers. Even at slightly higher speeds than 80, with the amazon shit bag ones didn't see to fix.

I'm gonna have to look into them, I'm sure that nothing that is under $10 is gonna last very long at all. Fortunately I haven't had too bad of a time with them. Had to make sure to prep the surface before I put them on, and measure where to cut so it didn't get wonky. I'll keep those in mind for when they fail

2.slowmkv

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 2.0 Supra
Thanks.

You enter the wheel spec information into the I-Drive so it can calculate accurate speedo and tire inflation.
I'm sorry, you WHAT?!

I'm completely new to the IDrive system, and would assume (making an ass of myself here) that there's a lot more than just looking at my map that this thing can do? Also, forgive me for bringing notifications back to this post, as I'm just now getting to forums and I have been writing down specs for things you've done (Thanks for making things easy)

FuzzyRev85

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I'm sorry, you WHAT?!

I'm completely new to the IDrive system, and would assume (making an ass of myself here) that there's a lot more than just looking at my map that this thing can do? Also, forgive me for bringing notifications back to this post, as I'm just now getting to forums and I have been writing down specs for things you've done (Thanks for making things easy)
Welcome, and great username by the way! The iDrive system is based on the previous generation system, and shockingly easy to use. Just play with it for a while and you'll learn the menu structure pretty quick.

Kashbringer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0
+1 For the the AWE Foiler. Have it on mine and it works great. I did wrap mine in a matte black to match the 2.0s mirror trim better since they come Gloss black to match the 3.0.

drue

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra MKV 2.0
Received in my P2uned Big Brake Kit this morning. They shipped very fast and arrived well packaged. This brake kit is very nice and beefy in person.

- The 6-pot caliper with the pad inserts are 10 lbs each
- The cross-drilled 2-piece rotors are 20 lbs each

I have no idea what the stock 2.0L calipers & rotors weigh in comparison, but I'll report back soon.

vC3Lrq3.jpg

0qtKEhO.jpg

QGZL4S0.jpg

LxuYLx6.jpg
I have this kit on mine as well. Have you noticed any excessive squealing?

Mine squeal constantly, I've had it looked at a few times and have been recommended to purchase new brake pads. P2uned quoted me $400 for just the front two so I'm wondering if any other pads will fit?

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
I have this kit on mine as well. Have you noticed any excessive squealing?

Mine squeal constantly, I've had it looked at a few times and have been recommended to purchase new brake pads. P2uned quoted me $400 for just the front two so I'm wondering if any other pads will fit?
Yeah, we discussed on the Facebook page. How long has your kit been installed?

drue

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra MKV 2.0
Iā€™m not entirely sure, I bought the car about two months ago with them already installed. Maybe a year? My car only has 16k miles.

what is the solution to the squealing?

drue

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra MKV 2.0
Iā€™m not entirely sure, I bought the car about two months ago with them already installed. Maybe a year? My car only has 16k miles.

what is the solution to the squealing?
Oh, I just saw that youā€™re Michael from the Facebook group lol. I thought there was another Facebook wall where a solution was discussed.

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
Oh, I just saw that youā€™re Michael from the Facebook group lol. I thought there was another Facebook wall where a solution was discussed.
sometimes these brakes need a few HEAVY stopping situations. Do some aggressive braking at varying speeds from time to time to get a little heat into them.

Squealing on a performance brake setup is not abnormal

CKF201

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I have the 2.0 in white as well! Have done too much yet.
HandR springs
Wheel spacers 13 in front 17.5 in rear
15% Tint
Rock guards
I have been looking for forever to see if someone had painted the 2.0 stock wheels black, they look good man. Did you diy?

CKF201

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Whatsup fellas new to this thread.
just want to share the upgrades on my NOCT 2.0 list of mods I have as of right now.
-ARMA SPEED COLD AIR INTAKE
-FI EXHAUST CATLESS DOWNPIPE
-AFE EXHAUST
-JB4
with just these mods on the 2.0 is insane. It sounds amazing and pulls amazing.
will be upgrading to eibach suspension pro kit soon. And will dyno after everything is dialed in.
Curious about the rims, did you paint your 2.0 oem rims yourself or did u have a shop do it, want to get this done for my 2.0.

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
So, I received a ridiculously good offer on my Supra that I just couldnā€™t pass on, so itā€™s gone. Picked up a little 23 GR86 which will be a part time track rat / spare car.

2023 Neptune Blue GR86 Premium
Has a few upgrades from the factory like the black GR cat-back exhaust and GR shift knobā€¦blah blah.

What I found to be pretty cool is that itā€™s both direct and port injected from the factory so you can tune for e85 without having to upgrade fuel pump or injectors.

Iā€™m gonna stick around here for awhile to continue to support the forum and community. Iā€™ll have a bunch of goodies up for sale within the next few days. Ie; JB4, Apex wheels, intake, charge pipe, etc.

D27803F1-66E7-4021-9FD5-069F354F5B49.jpeg
B5B69442-1622-4C45-8377-D2DF517D5943.jpeg
9162E71C-D1A6-40FF-AC5E-9AAEBC2FC80E.jpeg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.