How much attention does your car get?

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
The only girls that ever say anything about my car are the ones at the drive-thru window. One said wow nice car, its so short. Another one said thats a really cool car, what is it? Another one said OMG its a Supra (then turns around and tells a co worker to come see it). The real winner is the guy at Wienerschnitzel who now gives me free food cause he likes the car so much. Probably hooked me up with $100 worth of food so far!
Sponsored

OP
OP

cbring

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91 Cu Later
The only girls that ever say anything about my car are the ones at the drive-thru window. One said wow nice car, its so short. Another one said thats a really cool car, what is it? Another one said OMG its a Supra (then turns around and tells a co worker to come see it). The real winner is the guy at Wienerschnitzel who now gives me free food cause he likes the car so much. Probably hooked me up with $100 worth of food so far!
Goals

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
I mean, it's all math, if you want to make my brain hurt I'll do it. šŸ„²

Pretty sure I have to take my virginity back after flicking through the level of nerd I saw on some CFD forums about this

Here is a coke bottle at Mach 2 šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

F57CC4CA-CA78-49F8-A418-9591EEFF7192.png
I luv you lol

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Lots, canā€™t help but notice unless youā€™re a clueless driver! Just today I dropped my wife at Starbucks to get coffee and when she got back in the car she said there was a guy with his Dad inside drooling making comments about it. He said, OMG that is a Supra! Lolā€¦

Cherry

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
First time meeting up with a friend after moving back to the midwest to get some food and the girl running the drive thru asked if I was "Elon Musks cousin or something" and then about lost her mind when the mirrors folded in after locking it. It also got me some free chicken tendies at a bojangles drive thru.

JST

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 Subaru LGT, '21 CX-5 Sig, '22 Supra 3.0
I've had plenty people wave at me, give a thumbs up, and on a couple occasions yell out "nice supra". I have also had one person flip me off as we crossed paths.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Now THAT is the true wiener magnet story!!

Last edited:

AngelsofVerdun

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
My red MKV got so much attention because of the ceramic coating and exhaust/turbo noise. It was a single-exit catless exhaust setup, though. My current M2C has also been getting a lot of attention after installing the Active Autowerke EL Mid Pipe and Axel-back. However, my Supra definitely got attention more often.

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
over here there are very few of these, 32 including the 2,0l last time I checked
So almost every time I go to the store or a mall there are people taking pictures of it when I come out... and as everywhere else, it's 99% guys who are interested..
my gf doesn't mind, she can talk to anyone about anything, me being an introvert not so much.. i'm embarrassed every single time

edit: a few weeks ago I had a really long and bad day at the office, and I was tired. Coming out of the store I see a group of guys standing around the car and taking pics.. I really didn't want to engage so I turned around at the entrance and had a coffee while waiting for them to get bored and go away.. ended up getting home late for a teams meeting šŸ˜
Sponsored