How rare is your car?! Production Numbers By Model, Trim and Color?

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
I think my corvette is best corvette.

1712323158528-dw.png

More serious note:

Always interesting to see the data. Like the huge drop in sales in 23. Curious on why. Maybe to little to late for the manual to hype the market.

Also wondering why there are not more red supras considering it is the 'hero' colour.
Sponsored

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
Yes. I have a terrible attitude, which is why I constantly create threads to help people, constantly reply with part numbers that people are asking for, constantly help people with chassis and alignment questions, and most importantly, constantly give @concept well deserved shit.
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: This phrase comes from Robert Louis Stevenson’s novel “Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.” It describes someone who has a dual personality—one kind and helpful, the other cruel and malicious. It’s like they switch between two distinct personas.

OP
OP
Got_M

Got_M

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: This phrase comes from Robert Louis Stevenson’s novel “Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.” It describes someone who has a dual personality—one kind and helpful, the other cruel and malicious. It’s like they switch between two distinct personas.
Good maybe he can send some happy emails to himself to brighten his day.

OP
OP
Got_M

Got_M

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Darn, I wish the 2023 numbers were released. Interested to know how many manuals were produced that year.
Fellow Missourian! Maybe we can get someone at Toyota to help with actual numbers or get VINs and start decoding them.

66joeyn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler 2023 Supra
Fellow Missourian! Maybe we can get someone at Toyota to help with actual numbers or get VINs and start decoding them.
That would be great. I just reached out to Toyota about the track day, once they get back to me on that maybe they will know. I will ask.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
22 A91 CF numbers are 389 White, 126 Grey, and 85 Yellow... It wasnt split evenly..
ill update! Thanks!

Darn, I wish the 2023 numbers were released. Interested to know how many manuals were produced that year.

it’s already released. 2023 numbers

Total 6Spd MT1216 (Official)
Total 8Spd Auto1436 (Official)
Total2652 (Official)

66joeyn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler 2023 Supra
it’s already released. 2023 numbers

Total 6Spd MT1216 (Official)
Total 8Spd Auto1436 (Official)
Total2652 (Official)
Yes, I was looking for the complete breakdown by color and A90/91. I have a Strat blue manual and was just wondering.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes, I was looking for the complete breakdown by color and A90/91. I have a Strat blue manual and was just wondering.
Oh got ya! Ya I want to see it by color also!

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
That would be great. I just reached out to Toyota about the track day, once they get back to me on that maybe they will know. I will ask.
I actually work at a Toyota plant. I can see about finding out. Not entirely sure since it's actually built in magna Steyr so we may not have access to that info at the plant

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I actually work at a Toyota plant. I can see about finding out. Not entirely sure since it's actually built in magna Steyr so we may not have access to that info at the plant
is there any vin database you can get? Would be epic, I would go through it for the data.

OP
OP
Got_M

Got_M

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
On a call with Toyota corporate now, they are combing through records. Hopefully we can get some information soon!

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
These color break downs/ special editions don't mean much. When LE number plates weren't VIN specific and stuck on at port. Some number plates were just generic 1/xxx. Some of the US special colors were regularly available colors in Canada, but we also got special editions allocations to further confuse things.

This database if any is going to have so many sub categories.
Sponsored