How to track your Supra's shipping vessel

nimdavii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Man I hope so, my dealer is still saying that its not on a truck. I hope they are just in the dark about it.

Please god don't smite me, or my fellow LE owners in waiting. If you must smite, smite a tesla, and if not a tesla, a prius, and if not a prius, a Nissan leaf. And if none of those, well Jesus pick something I don't know, just not my god damn Supra!

Thanks a million DarkLoki for doing this for us.
Sponsored

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra MKIV Turbo Six Speed Getrag v160 BPU
Vehicle Showcase
Man I hope so, my dealer is still saying that its not on a truck. I hope they are just in the dark about it.be

Please god don't smite me, or my fellow LE owners in waiting. If you must smite, smite a tesla, and if not a tesla, a prius, and if not a prius, a Nissan leaf. And if none of those, well Jesus pick something I don't know, just not my god damn Supra!

Thanks a million DarkLoki for doing this for us.
It wasn't an issue I'm in the same waiting que as everyone else and because I was going to check mine I figured I'd check anyone else who wanted to know. It was also fun to see what builds some of you guys did and thank god none of you had a Phantom otherwise I would have been :mad::mad::banghead:

Just kidding, but again I'll do anything I can to help out and nimdavii you "should" be getting yours soon. This is based on the premise that all of your dates have July Dates and everyone else has September Dates. I sent you a direct image of what the screen showed me and I assure you that nobody had July Anything on theirs like you did.

tedan628

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Sti, 2005 Forester XT
Damn i really hope i get my car this weekend or early next week or saturday.

I got a new job interview on thursday and i dont want my head to be spinning aroudn supra while doing job interview lmaooo

tedan628

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It wasn't an issue I'm in the same waiting que as everyone else and because I was going to check mine I figured I'd check anyone else who wanted to know. It was also fun to see what builds some of you guys did and thank god none of you had a Phantom otherwise I would have been :mad::mad::banghead:

Just kidding, but again I'll do anything I can to help out and nimdavii you "should" be getting yours soon. This is based on the premise that all of your dates have July Dates and everyone else has September Dates. I sent you a direct image of what the screen showed me and I assure you that nobody had July Anything on theirs like you did.
Sorry to say but if car arrived on july and it had been hold up at the port..that means usually there were damages..either paint scrwtches or computer issue..just make sure when you get the cae get full history fo what happened during the hold up

tedan628

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
@darkloki bro your tracking is accurate. i text the sales guy at my dealership and he confirmed with me the car is now on freight, waiting to go ahead delivery to dealership..

ANY DAYS now!!!!

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
;) let me know if I can be of any help I hope you enjoy your car. I had one just likes your in reserve and a down payment on and I literally pulled out just a few days ago. But I really do love the Turbulence Gray.

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Okay I think I've officially answered everyone's question about their car statuses if I've forgotten anyone or if anyone has additional questions please hit me up. But I think my job is done here for now unless further inquiries come in.

Thanks, Everyone... Enjoy your cars as I know I'll be enjoying mine

thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NONE. BOUGHT BACK - 2020 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I remember about 10 years ago, a vessel got tossed around in some really bad seas and someone posted pics of the destroyed cars. Was really painful seeing all the shiny new M cars bashed in.

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
PM'd you. Hoping to get some info. Thanks.
I personally screwed up your vin forgot a 4, give me a few and I'll get it to you. Manny I already responded back to you ;) Sorry again for fuqing that up.

tedan628

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Still waiting .. ..... ......

Feel like i am getting older everyday with waiting lmao

thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NONE. BOUGHT BACK - 2020 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
My dealer said mine landed in Newark yesterday so probably no need to update for my VIN.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Whats the typical wait when you place an order with your dealership? I was told 2 months? Are these cars made to order like Volk Racing wheels from japan? LOL Or are they just produced and when the color/trim is available, they get dispatched to the closest Port to your dealership?
Sponsored