I want to feel my car.

Allenyao09

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Toyota GR Supra 3.0 MT
Supra is a pretty soft car to begin with. If you want a hard core sports car you should probably look into some older JDM sports cars with throttle by wire and hydraulic steering. My Evo X gives me much more feedback than the Supra, but much less livable as a daily.
Sponsored

Habu

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra Absolute Zero
Supra is a pretty soft car to begin with. If you want a hard core sports car you should probably look into some older JDM sports cars with throttle by wire and hydraulic steering. My Evo X gives me much more feedback than the Supra, but much less livable as a daily.
Yes..cable throttle & hydraulic steering. I miss this so much. No matter how sophisticated electric steering gets it will never be as good as hydraulic steering in terms of feel & driver feedback in my opinion. Wish the Supra had it. The Supra does have a very good steering response however.

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Everybody talks about the sound of cars with intake, turbo, exhaust, downpipe, and BOV. Unfortunately, I'm profoundly deaf, I cannot hear much below 90db. None of my friends or family drive anything fun so I'm asking you guys.

I want to be able to feel my car, I can feel the subtle booms when upshifting. I have not done anything to the car performance-wise, yet. Would upgrading anything enhance the feeling experience?
I'd recommend to upgrade yourself by coming to track if you haven't. ;) once you feel the car when it's at its natural environment, you will know what to feel for when it's in "tamed" environment. :)

brucebigbro

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0
just by reading the title i thought u meant on the track. on the track you always feel the car more because you want to push it to the limit. the car’s rotation, weight transfer, tire not having grabs left are none about the sounds. i actually turned the car animated engine sounds off to better feel it on the track.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Okay so for more raw experience and feeling things, what other people said, if you are looking for more noise and want to hear the exhaust, MAD 5' catless downpipe, and a loud catback of your choice, AWE track, SHS track exhaust (had it and sounds insane but good) Tomei is loud, but not my favorite tone, etc etc. LMK I can send you videos and discuss more!

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Okay so for more raw experience and feeling things, what other people said, if you are looking for more noise and want to hear the exhaust, MAD 5' catless downpipe, and a loud catback of your choice, AWE track, SHS track exhaust (had it and sounds insane but good) Tomei is loud, but not my favorite tone, etc etc. LMK I can send you videos and discuss more!
I got this exact setup from NitroYellowMKV. It’s fantastic for the track or having my son’s friends come over and ask me to start the Supra for them while they pull their cellphones out to record it⚡ 😂

Last edited: