If not the New Supra, then what?

What other car are you looking forward to?

• Mazda R7/8 successor

Votes: 38 36.5%
  • Nissan Z successor

Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Honda S2000 successor

Votes: 35 33.7%
  • R36 GT-R

Votes: 25 24.0%

• Total voters

SS09ER

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RS13
Got bored of waiting, bought a used GT3. Might pick up a 2nd MY Supra if I'm still interested then.
11026181_996532673708275_8095626546924585300_o_33aa3c7d8be991d42082be5c5104386d595986e0.jpg
This is the reason why we do't get everything we want from manufactures!You just want a car until you get bored again!You don't really want the Supra but it is a sexy fast car so why not?I've seen people in the forums complaining about got bored of waiting,don't have rear seats or 'oh i don't like the headlight i don't buy it' etc Oh come on be thankful that Toyota is getting the Supra back with an inline six TT in a world that electricity wants to rule !! Hope you will sell the GT3(yes it is an amazing car) next year and buy a Supra and at the end be a fanatic about the car!Everyone buys a Porsche so Porsche is making a lot of money and makes special editions or at least hear the fans and potentially buyers(like a manual gt3 when it was auto only)!So go buy a Supra,be different than everybody out there,and have fun with the car!This is what it is all about!This car is going to be lightweight,very well balanced,looks are sexy,it is rwd with an inline six and will be easily to modify it,and it is going to have a bmw quality in the cabin!I wish i could afford it new and never sell it but i'm counting on people like you to buy them new so i'll have the opportunity to buy it second hand in a few years!If it doesn't sell well,prices will stay high!

tfoxyr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
suzuki swift sport
This is the reason why we do't get everything we want from manufactures!You just want a car until you get bored again!You don't really want the Supra but it is a sexy fast car so why not?I've seen people in the forums complaining about got bored of waiting,don't have rear seats or 'oh i don't like the headlight i don't buy it' etc Oh come on be thankful that Toyota is getting the Supra back with an inline six TT in a world that electricity wants to rule !! Hope you will sell the GT3(yes it is an amazing car) next year and buy a Supra and at the end be a fanatic about the car!Everyone buys a Porsche so Porsche is making a lot of money and makes special editions or at least hear the fans and potentially buyers(like a manual gt3 when it was auto only)!So go buy a Supra,be different than everybody out there,and have fun with the car!This is what it is all about!This car is going to be lightweight,very well balanced,looks are sexy,it is rwd with an inline six and will be easily to modify it,and it is going to have a bmw quality in the cabin!I wish i could afford it new and never sell it but i'm counting on people like you to buy them new so i'll have the opportunity to buy it second hand in a few years!If it doesn't sell well,prices will stay high!
employee of the month at the very least.

DevonK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Was thinking 370Z but don't want an orphaned car (per above news). Upcoming refreshed MX-5 with its 17% horsepower jump may be a go if Supra is too Corvette-like and expensive.

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
94 Supra, 15 Viper, 16 Z06, 18 Shelby GT350, 15 IS350 F sport, 13 Vrod
Vehicle Showcase
Just bought a GT350.. 8200 rev limit.. adjustable dampers, active exhaust, flat plane crank, 526hp, recaros ... oh here is the kicker.. a manual transmission with this much power and it doesn’t feel bad. Lol sorry Toyota.. let me know when you have a real transmission and May consider the BMW with your name tag.

I’m probably the first of many that Toyota will loose as a customer due to stupid assumptions.. and trying to sell what they like as opposed what the market wants.

Villa Jonny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus [V8] RCF, Camry [V6] SE
Vehicle Showcase
Just bought a GT350.. 8200 rev limit.. adjustable dampers, active exhaust, flat plane crank, 526hp, recaros ... oh here is the kicker.. a manual transmission with this much power and it doesn’t feel bad. Lol sorry Toyota.. let me know when you have a real transmission and May consider the BMW with your name tag.

I’m probably the first of many that Toyota will loose as a customer due to stupid assumptions.. and trying to sell what they like as opposed what the market wants.
Nice choice! I might jump out the Supra bandwagon too. :confused:

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
94 Supra, 15 Viper, 16 Z06, 18 Shelby GT350, 15 IS350 F sport, 13 Vrod
Vehicle Showcase
Would totally buy a ZL1 if the visibility weren't so awful. Great driving car!
GM messed up the front end on the refresh.. gen6 Camaros are awesome driving cars.
Sponsored