First Name
𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.IMDb.me
Car(s)
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐚 𝐀𝟗𝟏 (nocturnal black)
i placed a deposit but would like to drive the car before a large sum of money is tied up while i wait an undetermined amount of time. if i drive the car and love it, great, toyota can hold it until they find me a car. if not, id like to put that money back to collecting interest. ya know?
Invest that money! Interest takes too long..money making money = king. But yeah I love my Supra, I’m sure you’ll enjoy yours. What kinda oil is everyone running???
Sponsored

OP
OP
deicide

deicide

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 audi sq5, '21 tesla model 3, '24 tesla model y
Invest that money! Interest takes too long..money making money = king. But yeah I love my Supra, I’m sure you’ll enjoy yours. What kinda oil is everyone running???
two things:

other than 401k my only investments are stock options with my job that i sell and put in a fidelity account. SPAXX at like 5% right now w/ their 2% cash back card depositing all rewards into that account. been working pretty well.

and. why do people keep bringing up the oil? am i missing something?

bk5

First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT
and. why do people keep bringing up the oil? am i missing something?
Baby's First Supra question is almost always, "which oil should I use in my car?"

OP
OP
deicide

deicide

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Baby's First Supra question is almost always, "which oil should I use in my car?"
Ah ok. Weird to me that this is such a common question on… the internet lmao

Awales74

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Mazda 6
Weird to me that this is such a common question on
Like the wave at a baseball game, it goes around and around never ending. You can't stop it, not even when the home team is at-bat. This round is a bit more infectious than normal in that some of the members having a laugh are spilling out into new threads. It's all fun and games until someone gets their feelers hurt, announces they are leaving the forum, all because another member insulted their use of OEM vs. Liqui Molly...

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Like the wave at a baseball game, it goes around and around never ending. You can't stop it, not even when the home team is at-bat. This round is a bit more infectious than normal in that some of the members having a laugh are spilling out into new threads. It's all fun and games until someone gets their feelers hurt, announces they are leaving the forum, all because another member insulted their use of OEM vs. Liqui Molly...
Some are really fun though. OP should search and read a few. You’ll get a kick out of it. And you’ll know you’ve become a regular when you start making all of your future plans around two week windows.

OP
OP
deicide

deicide

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Some are really fun though. OP should search and read a few. You’ll get a kick out of it. And you’ll know you’ve become a regular when you start making all of your future plans around two week windows.

....why two week windows?

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
....why two week windows?
Condensed version. Once the 2021 and later ECUs were locked there were posts about every other day where someone's Cousin had a friend whose Sister once dated a guy who went to college with another guy whose Brother worked for a reputable tuner and they were letting us all know that said tuner had cracked the code and would be announcing it very soon. More often than not the announcement of this breakthrough was coming out in two weeks. We've had a lot of fun with "two weeks" ever since. Especially @Sp1ralOut.

bk5

First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT
The ass end gets real squirrely even in normal mode.
This is probably a tire issue. Either they are pretty worn, or the dealer replaced them with the cheapest Linglongs they could get.

I mean, you're not going to be hauling as in the rain, but the car isn't sketchy at all during normal wet driving.

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
I actually got to drive one at a dealer albeit in pouring rain. The ass end gets real squirrely even in normal mode.
Did you enjoy it? Expectations?

OP
OP
deicide

deicide

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This is probably a tire issue. Either they are pretty worn, or the dealer replaced them with the cheapest Linglongs they could get.

I mean, you're not going to be hauling as in the rain, but the car isn't sketchy at all during normal wet driving.
i hope they didn’t do some shady shit like that. Car only had 3 miles on it

Also try your local CarMax. Check online inventory first.
I’ve been checking but no dice.
Did you enjoy it? Expectations?
Yeah very much so. Car felt solid. First time driving stick In maybe 10 years, probably more. I loved it. Probably going to withdraw my deposit though. The dealer won’t budge on the markup and the terms are a bit unfavorable. A little pricier than what I want to spend rn so I’m looking for 3.0 non-premium/45th anniversary

Do these things come without the carbon fiber mirror caps? $925 add on that I would be happy without lol
Sponsored