IMSA Racing

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Got to watch this race with my patient at work today. Then I got sent home early because of low census. Solid day.
Sponsored

OP
OP
nibble

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Was an awesome race, watches 90% of it. Especially hard racing at the end between the Porches in GTD-Pro.
that was a good racing. a bit ambitious move but I think it was mostly fair. one of many things I didn't realized.. one LMP car spun and exited backward on pit exit even before race begun. :D

MKVDevo

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Stratosphere Blue Premium 3.0
I was there. Gr section in the fan zone was a cool surprise. They arenā€™t usually present at all.
Nice! I went several years ago and had a great experience. I have been to a fair amount of MotoGP, F1, and Indy events but nothing has come close to how much I enjoyed Rolex24. I say this as someone is predominately interested in dirt track sprints and late models. LOL

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
Nice! I went several years ago and had a great experience. I have been to a fair amount of MotoGP, F1, and Indy events but nothing has come close to how much I enjoyed Rolex24. I say this as someone is predominately interested in dirt track sprints and late models. LOL
Ha, never done dirt events but Iā€™ve done several imsa events. I really want to make it out to Wisconsin for Road America one year. All the imsa events are great and I donā€™t think I can pick a favorite for the south east area, as theyā€™re all so different. Sebring is the next one and is lots of fun. You should go.

MKVDevo

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Stratosphere Blue Premium 3.0
Ha, never done dirt events but Iā€™ve done several imsa events. I really want to make it out to Wisconsin for Road America one year. All the imsa events are great and I donā€™t think I can pick a favorite for the south east area, as theyā€™re all so different. Sebring is the next one and is lots of fun. You should go.
I will be at the F1 race in Miami, but I cannot make Sebring. Wrapping up an MBA and simply cannot get away this semester.

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
that's interesting.. was there any GR car in any races? i hope GR010 enters the league soon though.. ;)
Nope, unfortunately. No supra entry in the sports car class Like last year. If this years Sebring event is a Super Sebring, then Toyota will be out in full force during that race.
Sponsored