In response to a locked thread about us not focusing on handling... what mods have ya'll done?

RichSC

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra #86, 2018 Raptor
Nice to see all the different setups we have, I agree this is a definitely more productive way of making a thread to ask these type of questions without insulting anyone. I agree with what someone said up top, all my mods, the springs, and the Cusco stuff and sway bars have definitely made the car very stiff and pretty uncomfortable on normal roads for daily driving, but oh well, I am young and can handle it so may as well. I remember someone saying there is a piece on top of the springs some sort of absorber that is supposed to go there that come with the eibachs but not on the H&R's that I should look into adding or replacing because that is what may be causing the super rough ride in the rear. My next step is adding some braking power. What is the best fluid and pad combo, I will also probably need rotors this year. I want something slotted and drilled for looks and maybe some additional brake cooling. I want a pad that increases braking power over stock, Do not care much abt additional dust, don't want too much more sound. And rotors have to be the same or better than stock!
CSG pads and Castrol SRF. I also really liked the GLoc R12s I used before.

Ooo, I'd love to hear how you like the 510s!
I'll post some feedback here after I get them in and hit the track.
Sponsored