Injen Intake and Intercooler Pipe?

trvrm

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Anyone have the Injen Evo2300 or SES Intercooler? If so how do the stack up to other manufacturers?

Would you recommend looking at something else?
Sponsored

65sohc

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
65 GTO, 69 Corvette, 65 Corvette 427, 23 Corvette
I just installed the Evo2300 a few days ago. As I described in another thread it is very high quality and by far the best value among intakes. Unless you're someone who just can't enough carbon fiber in your diet I can't see any reason to buy something else. The filter is huge and resides in a well-designed housing that has plenty of room surrounding the filter to allow it to properly breathe. The billet adapter connects to the turbo using the factory fastener and o-ring. The inlet duct mates perfectly to the factory cold air duct and it comes with a high quality heat shield insuring the coolest possible air. I've looked at some of the others, including Injen's other model. The only ones close to the Evo's price are the simple open element units and there's no way they won't be ingesting hotter air. They're fine if what you're mainly after is more noise, but not performance. The majority of systems with sealed boxes are two to three times as expensive. My $.02.

OP
OP
trvrm

trvrm

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I just installed the Evo2300 a few days ago. As I described in another thread it is very high quality and by far the best value among intakes. Unless you're someone who just can't enough carbon fiber in your diet I can't see any reason to buy something else. The filter is huge and resides in a well-designed housing that has plenty of room surrounding the filter to allow it to properly breathe. The billet adapter connects to the turbo using the factory fastener and o-ring. The inlet duct mates perfectly to the factory cold air duct and it comes with a high quality heat shield insuring the coolest possible air. I've looked at some of the others, including Injen's other model. The only ones close to the Evo's price are the simple open element units and there's no way they won't be ingesting hotter air. They're fine if what you're mainly after is more noise, but not performance. The majority of systems with sealed boxes are two to three times as expensive. My $.02.
Awesome. I went ahead and ordered that and the charge pipe. How long did yours take to ship?

Supra Werty

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra
I ordered both last week and it is back ordered with no eta

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Answer from Injen:
The item will start shipping out Monday.

65sohc

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mine came really quickly. About a week.

OP
OP
trvrm

trvrm

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Nice, hoping to get this project done before I deploy. Going to do a downpipe, exhaust, and tune when I get back.

Anyway thanks for the help!

65sohc

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thank you for keeping America great.

psimzia

First Name
Pritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV5 Supra 2020, 08 Mustang GT (Steeda Cold Air), Lexus ES350
We received an Injen shipment on Friday; we should have a few intakes left once we fulfill all the pre-orders
Mike,
I placed order 2.5 Weeks ago for my CAI and Charge Pipe (Combo Deal in RED colored), its still not shipped out to me yet and today I am reading threads in SupraMKV website that by installing CAI and Charge pipe Voids Supra Warranty + time to time it also looses Power, is that True ? everyone is saying different things i am not sure what is true and what is false. pls share your thoughts. Thank You.

Supra Werty

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra
Mike,
I placed order 2.5 Weeks ago for my CAI and Charge Pipe (Combo Deal in RED colored), its still not shipped out to me yet and today I am reading threads in SupraMKV website that by installing CAI and Charge pipe Voids Supra Warranty + time to time it also looses Power, is that True ? everyone is saying different things i am not sure what is true and what is false. pls share your thoughts. Thank You.
Where did you read about lost power? Probably just needs a tune

65sohc

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It is unlikely there would ever be a power loss. Having said that, the systems that are for the most part open to underhood heat are trading potential power increase for the sake of more induction noise.

psimzia

First Name
Pritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Where did you read about lost power? Probably just needs a tune
it is on "Supramkv.com" every week or 2 weeks we get email saying Last Week's Most Popular Topics. my whole goal is not to Tune. want to keep warranty for 5 years.

psimzia

First Name
Pritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It is unlikely there would ever be a power loss. Having said that, the systems that are for the most part open to underhood heat are trading potential power increase for the sake of more induction noise.
Thank you Ken.

Enzo’s Supra A90

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I got mine like a month ago and it took 3 weeks to ship out, but my buddy Jay got the same one and it only took a normal week to deliver idk but the place I ordered from told me they had it and that the red one which is the one we both chose to get said it took longer... anyway no complaints the intake sounds amazing and works just fine.

001D9772-0ABB-43C6-8FD2-DC8ABF92474E.jpeg
Sponsored