zrk
Well-Known Member
- First Name
- Zack
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2021
- Threads
- 80
- Messages
- 8,472
- Reaction score
- 14,122
- Location
- Chicago, IL
- Car(s)
- 2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
noWill it improve the mpg ?
Sponsored
noWill it improve the mpg ?
Damn wish it was the same case for me I got a 2022 cf with 5600 miles and catless dp and thatās all. My drive train light has came on twice both times the car has no problems while driving the first time was about 6months ago I cleared it and it didnāt come back until today again Iām kinda confused why it keeps coming on?6000 miles on a Catless downpipe. Lights on but no issues. 200 miles on a JB4 still no issues and I drive it hard
I have a catless dp, MST intake and AWE track exhaust. I turn my JB4 off (Map 0) on track to avoid any hesitation or limp mode. Iām confident Jesse can work with me on this. I just need to send him the logs. But Iām having a blast on track and putting down really good lap times, without overheating or limp mode. I do have a CEL but hakuna matata. Engine runs greatā¦Is anybody running intake and downpipe without tune?
How does it perform and does it ruin the engine without tune?
Thanks.
Hahahahaā¦. yup. My wife covers her nose. Another Supra buddy stopped by and was like āwow I canāt even tellā. I love the sound! But youāre right if I keep it running in my garage or similar closed space, even I can smell it. Hence to each his own. But to his question, the car runs fineDo you guys realize how bad the smell is with catless especially to emit such a stench off this beautiful car lmaoo. its not worth it for just a couple extra hp
I have a really bad sense of smell, so I never complain ?Do you guys realize how bad the smell is with catless especially to emit such a stench off this beautiful car lmaoo. its not worth it for just a couple extra hp
+1Do you guys realize how bad the smell is with catless especially to emit such a stench off this beautiful car lmaoo. its not worth it for just a couple extra hp
So probably not in this car, butā¦. In other catted vehicles, when I would track them, the honeycomb material inside would get cooked. Literally. So I switched to catless a long time ago, down here in FL, because it was recommended. Two different shops with 2 different cars showed me the toasted cats when they were removed to install my aftermarket purchase.
The children yearn for the minesSo probably not in this car, butā¦. In other catted vehicles, when I would track them, the honeycomb material inside would get cooked. Literally. So I switched to catless a long time ago, down here in FL, because it was recommended. Two different shops with 2 different cars showed me the toasted cats when they were removed to install my aftermarket purchase.
May not have been needed for this car. No argument there. However my catless dp was really affordable via @NitroYellowMKV and he bought my OEM one. I got a free Bluetooth JB4 out of the deal. Thatās why I bought mine. Iām not trying to smog anyone out or hurt my fellow man ?. If I wanted to do that, Iād support the new battery market with children in Africa mining for my vehicle power. But I donāt want to do that either⦠All my other vehicles have their OEM cats. But I love the sound and reliability on track with this current catless Supra.
Iām still waiting on the clean energy, zero emission, Back to the Future vehicle to hit the market. All in when it finally gets here ?
Hi man I have a cat less downpipe with the drive train thing on as well donāt know what to do about it how did you get rid of itDamn wish it was the same case for me I got a 2022 cf with 5600 miles and catless dp and thatās all. My drive train light has came on twice both times the car has no problems while driving the first time was about 6months ago I cleared it and it didnāt come back until today again Iām kinda confused why it keeps coming on?