Intake Manifolds

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
They will have their turbo kits for testing next week!
Everything with this company and many others and unlocks and what nots is ALWAYS “next fackin week”. It’s bullshit. People are hanging in there like jilted lovers and shit. Full blown Stockholm syndrome. Nonsense.
Sponsored

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
Everything with this company and many others and unlocks and what nots is ALWAYS “next fackin week”. It’s bullshit. People are hanging in there like jilted lovers and shit. Full blown Stockholm syndrome. Nonsense.
This is almost too accurate

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
I planned to do Remnant port + turbo, passed up some pretty good deals. But I can’t wait indefinitely.

Got ahold of port stuff from a local Supra owner. Going to start turbo shopping after I build the trans; these companies delay their products too long.

The ability to upgrade from simple PI rail to full blown manifold is a great idea. If only..

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I planned to do Remnant port + turbo, passed up some pretty good deals. But I can’t wait indefinitely.

Got ahold of port stuff from a local Supra owner. Going to start turbo shopping after I build the trans; these companies delay their products too long.

The ability to upgrade from simple PI rail to full blown manifold is a great idea. If only..
I get that some of them are one-man shops, and I like that they have a somewhat transparent development process, but you better be on your shit if you're going to do business this way. It's like how Twisted Tuning announced they were working on motor mounts that were coming out last July and I've been hounding them ever since. At this point, I'm actually kind of glad they were delayed so long, as there have been some strong competing products that were released by Verus (which look fantastic and I ordered a set yesterday) and Doteki (which are sitting in my office). But, this stuff from Remnant kind of feels like waiting for Half-Life 3.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition

The good thing about their manifold is that it will be compatible with your current PI plate.

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
You know what would pair well with this turbo kit? A Remnant single exit true 4" DP to 4" CBE like how ETS made their 4" DP and Boostin Performance made their 4" single exit (minus the hanging low part).

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
One more day to go for “next week” to be over…

A0E53107-5639-49D0-9DA5-B9AF399D92EF.gif
“It will be hands down the best stock location kit available”.

quote from one of the shops who is doing the testing.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
One more day to go for “next week” to be over…

A0E53107-5639-49D0-9DA5-B9AF399D92EF.gif
Hold your breath it might come out before you run out of air 😄.

But in all seriousness don't do that I'm sure the info won't be out till next year sometime.