Intake Manifolds

kanaka

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 JZA80
I'm not anti-CSF, though I know it comes off that way. I have no opposition to their products, they make great shit. I plan on upgrading the whole front end with CSF stuff... eventually. I'm just worried that folks will get a new heat exchanger and be disappointed with results.

I'll seeeeee if I can get the logs from folks that were having high IAT issues with CSF at TX2K, but a lot of these folks keep their logs pretty tight.

I will share this, it's a personal log from a Street Wars event at Great Lakes Dragway a week ago today. DA was around 2400. Low end of the graph is 98 IATs (baking in staging lanes with no fans).

Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 16.30.29.png
What are you going to run on the front end? I need a quality heat exchanger if the other option is not switching my existing CSF mani
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
What are you going to run on the front end? I need a quality heat exchanger if the other option is not switching my existing CSF mani
I'll do the CSF stuff for the front probably. I'll probably upgrade the water pump while I'm at it. That'll be a lot of water to move around. PPE(?) Ice box as well.

Rustyscrew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Tundra, 21 Supra, 66 VW Bus
I'll do the CSF stuff for the front probably. I'll probably upgrade the water pump while I'm at it. That'll be a lot of water to move around. PPE(?) Ice box as well.
The stock water pump you'll upgrade, or just the water pump that comes with the PPE water box?

Rustyscrew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Tundra, 21 Supra, 66 VW Bus
I run the CSF Manifold and there was a slight design flaw with it and running the 1050x injectors that I run.

I mostly ran it for the port injection system and noticed a slight improvement in cooling in temp numbers. My next upgrade is a new heat exchanger though to lower IATs
What was the flaw? I recently got both, and I hopefully don't have any issues.

kanaka

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 JZA80
What was the flaw? I recently got both, and I hopefully don't have any issues.
I'm not sure if it was exactly a CSF issue or the injector connectors itself but cylinder 6 connectors were too close to the side of the CSF manifold and wouldn't allow it to properly click in and seat properly. I had to sand down the side of the connector to fit it perfectly. It was weird and I only found it out after I put it all together and was getting a CANBUS flag code that cylinder 6 was not connected.

Would have been a pain to undo the fuel rain to get in there so had to slowly file at the connector - took about an hour lol. What a pain.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
We've been waiting for a minute on a lot of things from them, nothing on a car yet. Hopefully we start seeing some stuff soon from them.
They will have their turbo kits for testing next week!

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
I feel like I’ve been hearing that exact line for over a year now
It was supposed to release this summer but I would personally rather wait a couple extra months than have some trash like other companies are doing.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
We've been waiting for a minute on a lot of things from them, nothing on a car yet. Hopefully we start seeing some stuff soon from them.
Yes it definitely is taking a long time. It's really one guy doing this so its going to take more time than bigger companies. I did buy the exhaust and it was of good quality so im excited to see what his turbo and intake manifold is like.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Haha yeah hopefully they will have it next week so the "testing" part can start. I'm fully not expecting the turbo to be available till spring/summer next year.
I'd be fired if I promoted a product that was "coming soon" for over 1.5 years.

But, like you said, it's a small outfit. However, they might want to rethink their communication methods.

Maybe we will see their intake manifolds in 2025.
Sponsored