Interior Mods for Maximizing Space?

B54

First Name
Bas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
Thanks, but I'm looking for the exact same part that is mounted to the side of the passenger footwell. It should be an OEM piece, but I can't find it anywhere.
Found it after searching for a bit. I already have it installed in my vehicle from factory but it is really handy so here I am helping you out :p

For the passenger footwell the official part name with number:
1669544904609.png

"footwell storage net" with BMW part number: 51476967992
There seems to be no Toyota part number for this. I found it because in the official Supra workshop manual the part is called "footwell storage net".

For the trunk/boot/rear the part number is:
1669544843348.png

Toyota 64230-WAA01
Sponsored

ShakaDaKine

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 TG 3.0
Found it after searching for a bit. I already have it installed in my vehicle from factory but it is really handy so here I am helping you out :p

For the passenger footwell the official part name with number:
1669544904609.png

"footwell storage net" with BMW part number: 51476967992
There seems to be no Toyota part number for this. I found it because in the official Supra workshop manual the part is called "footwell storage net".

For the trunk/boot/rear the part number is:
1669544843348.png

Toyota 64230-WAA01
Awesome. Thanks!

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra (sold), 2023 F150 Tremor
My actual input to this topic. Install a netted car caddy.

Straps loop around the fake harness bar and J-clips at the bottom go into the seat rails.
This works in my car, but the included j clips bent and popped off the seat rails as the seats pushed into them. My solution was to remove the metal j clips and zip tie the cargo net to the seat rails.

The seats can back into them all they want and nothing pops off now.

IMG_0951.jpeg

Kujiwara

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra AT Stratosphere, GLI32, SVT Cobra
Does anyone know how the passenger footwell storage net can be removed? Just pry off with a trim tool?

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6
Tried these just to see how much shit I could fit into it
Door Handle Pocket - Armrest Storage Box

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 6.53.53 PM.png

I put a thin piece of soft gasket material between the plastic edge that touches the door because it looked like it might press a mark or leave a scratch on the leather. The door's movement from being pushed open/pulled closed after a few days made me glad I took the precaution, but the material was too thin and flimsy to lay flat and blend in. Returned it for being ugly and useless :thumbsdown:

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 7.00.04 PM.png

monkahead

First Name
Artur
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV MY23 B48B20 (30i)
Volume of the storage "compartments" in this car is ridiculous, I have more storage space inside my NCFL Miata, seriously. Door pockets barely fit winter gloves, you can forget about placing a bottle there, useless. No armrest compartment, useless. Often, there's a storage between the seats (i.e. Miata), not here, useless use of space. Glove box is small and shallow, not very convenient (NC Miata has a bigger one). No storage compartment on the left of the steering wheel, while Z4 G29 has it. No sunglasses box, Toyota could have installed sunglasses box above the driver's window, like on most of the cars but not, why? Plenty of space above the phone storage, not used, they could have placed a nice shelf there as well, with a rubber mat inside, to prevent items from sliding. I'm really surprised regarding lack of these features, since an overall ergonomics of the interior (switches design, position) is very good (thanks to Germans most likely, despite what Toyota's Chief Engineer states), it just lacks extra storage compartment in the places where you would normally expect them to be, such a pity ...

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Volume of the storage "compartments" in this car is ridiculous, I have more storage space inside my NCFL Miata, seriously. Door pockets barely fit winter gloves, you can forget about placing a bottle there, useless. No armrest compartment, useless. Often, there's a storage between the seats (i.e. Miata), not here, useless use of space. Glove box is small and shallow, not very convenient (NC Miata has a bigger one). No storage compartment on the left of the steering wheel, while Z4 G29 has it. No sunglasses box, Toyota could have installed sunglasses box above the driver's window, like on most of the cars but not, why? Plenty of space above the phone storage, not used, they could have placed a nice shelf there as well, with a rubber mat inside, to prevent items from sliding. I'm really surprised regarding lack of these features, since an overall ergonomics of the interior (switches design, position) is very good (thanks to Germans most likely, despite what Toyota's Chief Engineer states), it just lacks extra storage compartment in the places where you would normally expect them to be, such a pity ...
Completely agree.

“We're surrounded by anonymous, poorly made objects. It's tempting to think it's because the people who use them don't care - just like the people who make them.”

Johnathan Ive

monkahead

First Name
Artur
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV MY23 B48B20 (30i)
“We're surrounded by anonymous, poorly made objects. It's tempting to think it's because the people who use them don't care - just like the people who make them.”
It could have been much worse, since design of the interior in Japanese cars is one of the worst on the market these days, considering ergonomics and design of the switches, panels, etc. Even KIA does it better now but they benchmark to VW almost in everything they do.
Sponsored