First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2.0
Here is a review of IPOS turbo:
https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2043009

You can get the same turbo directly from China for half the cost.

The same goes for the SpeedTuned intake manifold.

Its definitely worth going EcuTek for PI integration with Reflex.
I was looking at this review when I purchased and itā€™s pretty clear that the review was just written by someone pissed their prototype installation didnā€™t go as smooth as planned. I get it, I was super stressed when I was having line issues, but their communication really went above and beyond. Iā€™m in no way affiliated ,and I didnā€™t get a discount or anything. Just wanted to reiterate that when there were problems this company stepped up, and I wanted another truthful review on the web

Supersnyp

First Name
Horacio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0
I was looking at this review when I purchased and itā€™s pretty clear that the review was just written by someone pissed their prototype installation didnā€™t go as smooth as planned. I get it, I was super stressed when I was having line issues, but their communication really went above and beyond. Iā€™m in no way affiliated ,and I didnā€™t get a discount or anything. Just wanted to reiterate that when there were problems this company stepped up, and I wanted another truthful review on the web
Good info. Looks like that guy had fitment issues with the exhaust manifold. Did you have any issues with that ? Just line issues?

OP
OP
Frogsupra

Frogsupra

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2.0
Nope everything went smooth except for the line issue

Bad Karma

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 2.0
Nope everything went smooth except for the line issue
Any updates on how it's running, power numbers, tuning? I'm thinking about picking up this turbo this summer if things get smoothed out. As far as I know, you and the owner of IPOS are the only two running this turbo on 2.0 Supras currently.

OP
OP
Frogsupra

Frogsupra

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2.0
I havenā€™t had that much time to enjoy the car, the weather just got crazy in IL and I had to replace a tire right after the turbo was installed.

car is running fantastic now that I am on my second very conservative tune, I havenā€™t had a chance to dyno Yet or get new draggy times, but will update you as soon as I can get that data.

Donjazz

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra B48
I havenā€™t had that much time to enjoy the car, the weather just got crazy in IL and I had to replace a tire right after the turbo was installed.

car is running fantastic now that I am on my second very conservative tune, I havenā€™t had a chance to dyno Yet or get new draggy times, but will update you as soon as I can get that data.
Any update? Dragy times? Dyno?

b46supra

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0
Any updates on how it's running, power numbers, tuning? I'm thinking about picking up this turbo this summer if things get smoothed out. As far as I know, you and the owner of IPOS are the only two running this turbo on 2.0 Supras currently.
I have the im450 on my 21 2.0,pulls pretty good,JB4 isnā€™t cutting it tho,turbo doesnā€™t like it,flash tune is the only way to go.
Sponsored